Offered

Minreem

Aug 14, 2019
Hi?
So I’ve been buying from Hermes for a while now but didn’t really click with one special SA. I went last week to my local Hermes and talked to a SA regarding bags. She noted down what I’m interested in. I told her Birkin is the ultimate dream bag but I’m also interested in picotin, Constance and Kelly. Yesterday she texted me that she has a picotin 22 in light grey. I’m going today to have a look but would it be a mistake to not buy it? I know picotin is not a quota bag but would I be jeopardizing my relationship? Confused! Please help.

Reactions: mrs_Rick_s
@Minreem, I believe the real questions you should be asking are ones only you can answer. Do you want a light grey Picotin 22? If the answer is yes, then would your finances make it possible for you to buy the Picotin and leave you in a position to buy a quota bag (Constance or Kelly) if it's also offered to you soon?

A Picotin is a great choice for every day, and light grey is a fabulous neutral. Please let us know what you decide.

Hi?
So I’ve been buying from Hermes for a while now but didn’t really click with one special SA. I went last week to my local Hermes and talked to a SA regarding bags. She noted down what I’m interested in. I told her Birkin is the ultimate dream bag but I’m also interested in picotin, Constance and Kelly. Yesterday she texted me that she has a picotin 22 in light grey. I’m going today to have a look but would it be a mistake to not buy it? I know picotin is not a quota bag but would I be jeopardizing my relationship? Confused! Please help.
I turned down the first three quota bags I was offered because they didn't work for me. However, I did buy a couple of Halzans (which I use constantly), a Caban, and a Herbag. I think buying non-quota bags helps you to get quota bag offers, but never buy anything you won't use. Even the non-quota bags are expensive, so if it's something that's just going to take up space in your closet, pass

Hi?
Wow, if you were able to get a bag offer in less than a week---that's awesome!
Was this your first time ever working with this SA? Did you purchase a lot last week, or just spoke to her about a wishlist?