What should I do?

• Get the Rouge Casaque

Votes: 4 6.9%
  • Get the Noir

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Wait for the exact one desired

Votes: 47 81.0%

• Total voters
I have a noir birkin 30 togo PHW. It has always been the HG for me. Although, I happily acquired a gold birkin 30, blue nuit birkin 30 and gris asphalt kelly 28 all togo PHW along the way, my SA knew I always wanted the noir. I love and use the other bags, but I only purchased them as I knew they were exact pieces I would want in my small collection. If any of them had been GHW, I would have passed as I don't care for it for me personally. If you think you would want both color hardware in your collection, then that's up to you. The Constance is very different from the Birkin, so that wouldn't be a problem for me. If you only want one noir Birkin, I'd wait. You'll always wish for the exact one and be sorry you "almost" got it. Just my humble opinion. Good luck with your decision.

I think you should wait. I made this mistake years ago. I said yes to a black birkin PHW when I knew my first choice was GHW. I thought who knows when or if I will get a chance for the GHW. And guess what...I ended up selling that birkin PHW at a lost (brand new never carried) to a reseller. Just like what loves said, it did always bother me. The good news is that I did end up with the black birkin with GHW after all.

If you don’t like palladium hardware then hold out for gold/rose gold or it will always bother you.

Exactly. I love and prefer PHW but if you don’t, then you don’t...

For sure sometimes we’re surprised by something we didn’t we want, like you didn’t want XYZ color/hardware, then you see the bag/slg and it steals your heart. But in those cases you know. You see it, and you want it.

If this doesn’t make you feel that, then thank her and wait. If anything, she might like you for doing that and being honest instead of taking it just to take it. she’ll certainly have no trouble selling these to others, it’s not like you’re refusing an oddly-matched SO you ordered...

I agree with most here that you should wait for exactly the bag that you want. I am a PHW person - don’t like and won’t wear GHW. I would never feel completely happy if I compromised and I would end up having to sell a bag that is not what I want.

Your SA will understand- she would rather that you get what you want and love rather than getting what feels to you like second best. I am sure that many of her clients have turned down bags that aren’t just what they want. The bags are too expensive to just “settle” and she will have no problem finding a client who will love it!