Offered 500$ local for 3 bags, LV, Chanel, and MJ. What do you think I should do?

munchkey

Jul 26, 2007
I have three bags that someone offered me five hundred dollars for local. They have no dustbags, no authentication cards,no receipts. They are all authentic and hardly used.

Would you sell or put them on the bay?

First bag is small, but the picture too big. Will update later.

Attachments

• bags 003.jpg
    bags 003.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 111
  • bags 004.jpg
    bags 004.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 136
Where is this offer coming from? Is it a friend or did you put an ad in the paper or on Craig's list?

Have you checked eBay to see what these bags are selling for? If it's considerably more than your offer, then sell there. If it's about the same or just a little more, then sell locally. Since you don't have any of the "extras" buyers like to see (receipts, dust bags), you might not get the best price on eBay.

I made a posting on craigslist. If I deal locally, I have the money right waway, don't need to create a listing on ebay, and am not going to have to pay fees for listing, fvf, receipt of payment.

It's really hard to determine.

Thanks everyone for your advice.

Attachments

• bags 001-1.jpg
    bags 001-1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 76
  • bags 002-1.jpg
    bags 002-1.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 56
If $500 is what you'd get combined on ebay, I'd sell to the local buyer. If ebay would bring in considerably more $$, I'd sell them there. If selling them locally, I would meet the buyer in a public place like a mall.