Of dear ! Look what happened...

Slowhand

O.G.
Feb 12, 2009
I popped into the forum back in February to ask for some advice on how to buy a pre loved Oak Roxanne....
The little darling is still out there some where :yahoo:

I just hope there is room for her when she finally arrives :biggrin:

Let this be a warning to all newbies:shocked:

Last edited:
I joined the thread on being a mulberryholic, or whatever it was called. The idea was NOT to buy more bags. Since then I've bought nine new bags!! Well, I think it's nine but I may have overlooked one...:confused1::thinking:

I've bought an large number this year too but at least I;ve sold as many as I've bought.

So slowhand does this mean your oak roxy is on her way? Well done if you found her.,

Slowhand, is that a choc roxy addition to your collection???

An oak roxy would be perfect for you I just hope you find the right one for you soon.

I had planned to carry mine today :smile:* buy its very rainy here so i'll leave it for a more settled day.

How is your new antony getting on? Xx

Oops meant to say that I had 2 mulberries when I joined and I really can't count the amount that have passed through my doors since then.

I've been very good at my 1 in 1 out rule with 2 flying the next to make way for my 2 new bays.

I just love seeing the gorgeous bags being modelled but sadly i've no willpower and if I see one I like I move heaven and earth to find it.

I stumbled across the forum when looking for advice after getting suspicious about a Mabel purchased on Ebay. Said Mabel was only my second Mulberry with approx. 6 or 7 months between the first two purchases. Since then I lost the plot and purchased 7 more...since March!!! Am definitely on a hiatus now....

I didn't have any Mulberries when I joined the Forum. I joined mainly for the LV and Balenciaga forums. I've since sold all my Balenciaga bags and have now got about 9!

When I joined the Forum, there wasn't a Mulberry Sub Forum at all anyway!

The first Mulberry I wanted was actually an Olive Phoebe and I think I managed to enable a few people into buying Olive Phoebes before I even got one by which time I'd changed my mind to wanting an Oak one anyway!

I also joined the forum just to ask a question, and then of course got stuck ;) Since i joined in the beginning of August I've bought 4 bags and 1 cosmetic purse.... (Joined eBay at the same time, this combination is obviously lethal)

D'y'know.....I thought i could control this addiction. I wasn't like everybody else - with me it would be different. I decided that one in one out was the way to go, and that owning 30 + bags was just downright silly.....

But here i am well on the way to becoming a bonafide-paid-up-card-carrying-got-the-tee-shirt member of the mad-for-it-mulberry clan.....I bought the A4 choco Roxy so put up for sale the Choc somerset tote....(one in one out) but at such a price as i knew no-one would buy it, so that when it did not sell, oh dear, i was hreatbroken (NOT!:yahoo:) and now I have to keep her, and guess what, she is coming out with me today with some lovely choc boots i have leather creamed and collonilled....

I really need just one more Mulberry to complete my collection and then i am done....

so, away to Ebay, then onto the sofa, with a straightjacket and blindfold and nothing til November (birthday.)

How did this all happen????

Poppy, can we ever be done? There will be lustworthy bags that comes out every season...having said that I am always looking only at SS collection...I find AW too dull for liking and it doesn't help when it's sunny all year long here where I am

maybe that is why many of we brits are not so keen on the newer bags - too sunny for our grey climate!

Just ordered something to complete my collection and then it is sofa all the way to the sale!