Scarves Ode to the Twilly

Fun indeed, alohaina. It’s a great, summery colorway and looks fantastic with your beautiful manicure. We are sisters. Mine is a treasured souvenir from my spring visit to the Netherlands, where I saw all sorts of wonderful dogs. Congratulations on your first twilly!
View attachment 5807421
Oh I absolutely love your colorway! So fun and chic at the same time. And what a great memento! :heart:

Hi, I was wondering if the SA would find it offensive if I asked them to match a twilly to a bag that isn't Hermes? I have a Delvaux mini Brillant and don't really like the twillies from Delvaux. Should I take the bag with me to match or should I just choose and buy one without the bag. Thanks.

Hi, I was wondering if the SA would find it offensive if I asked them to match a twilly to a bag that isn't Hermes? I have a Delvaux mini Brillant and don't really like the twillies from Delvaux. Should I take the bag with me to match or should I just choose and buy one without the bag. Thanks.
In my opinion, a twilly and a bag are just that, decorative fabric and a bag. If your SA isn't nice about it I would report them to management. Don't overthink it and bring the bag to match the twilly to it!

Reactions: Puffin06 and labb8
Does a Twilly Doll fit at least 3/4 of the b25 handle?

I just don’t like excess fabric on this particular bag.
This is pretty late response but hope it still helps. Dolly twilly is only slightly over half length of regular twilly so it will only go as far as half the handle of B25. BTW sadly they're not making a new versions of Dolly any more. IMG_5836.jpegIMG_5837.jpeg

I finally have enough Twillys to challenge myself to wear a different one every day for a month. Jan 1 started with this one, and I found a new way to wear it to kick the month off! I'll try to take a pic every day and post at least once a week here for y'all to see the journey :biggrin:

View attachment 5922156
Can’t wait to see your styling of these lil icons, Duggi84! I love twillies and have about 7 or 8.

• Love
Reactions: Sferics and duggi84
Reactions: scarvesandhandbags
I finally have enough Twillys to challenge myself to wear a different one every day for a month. Jan 1 started with this one, and I found a new way to wear it to kick the month off! I'll try to take a pic every day and post at least once a week here for y'all to see the journey :biggrin:

View attachment 5922156
Very excited to see all your styles.