Ode to the Roulis

This is my beautiful birthday present from hubby. She’s a gorgeous mini roulis veau butler sable. The twilly is Animapolis. I wanted a neutral and classic bag but still couldn’t resist a fun pop of colour!
I’ll be taking it out for it’s maiden voyage on my birthday, I can’t wait!

Attachments

• BB3346F4-3D80-4446-9AAC-46D4D3006293.jpeg
    BB3346F4-3D80-4446-9AAC-46D4D3006293.jpeg
    183.8 KB · Views: 1,099
This is my beautiful birthday present from hubby. She’s a gorgeous mini roulis veau butler sable. The twilly is Animapolis. I wanted a neutral and classic bag but still couldn’t resist a fun pop of colour!
I was just offered this gorgeous bag last week. It is stunning!! I’m after Permabrass hardware or I would have been twins with you! Congrats.

Mini Roulis in Rouge Casaque paired with Cavalleria d'Etriers CSGM and mini Loop earrings.
1572363834476-jpg.4577105

Hi everyone, i have a question on the strap. How to make the long strap into shoulder strap? The Hermes SA told me that to insert the T shape through the ring, you can press on one side of the T shape and slide through the ring. But my T shape cannot be press at all. I have tried many times to press the T shape but never succeed. I have to do it manually like the 1st post on this page. Can someone please explain to be how it works? Hope someone will get back at me soon. Thanks in advance.

Hello everyone!
Not sure if this is the right place to ask - I just got myself a Roulis 23 (yayy, finally) but I am having trouble sorting out the strap. I have been fiddling with the strap this afternoon - trying to make it shorter but I noticed that the ring at one end will not align nicely as compared to if I just let the strap long. I truly apologise if I don't make sense but I hope someone can help - went to YouTube to check videos on Hermes Roulis but not much help so far. Thanking you in advance for reading this!

Hi there, i have trouble as well. The Hermes SA told me told me that you can press the T bone on one side to insert the strap but i cant seem to press it? Do you have the same problem as me?

Reactions: ChanelBella
OMG she is my dream bag. Although it looks great with the scarf, the Roulis
has such a classic look it would look lovely unadorned as well.

Reactions: Loveandlight