Ode to the Roulis

Yay, you got ur neutral roulis! From what I recall, you had passed on other colors before. Is yours evercolor leather?

Yes, I passed on a lot including Beton, Gris A PBHW(because it was mini...), Gris A PHW(because it was PHW), RC, Rough H, Rose Az mini.... I really wanted Gris A PBHW but it wasn’t coming so I settled on this & want to get a pop color one in mini size. Yes, it’s evercolor. I love evercolor leather.

Reactions: Rhl2987
Yes, I passed on a lot including Beton, Gris A PBHW(because it was mini...), Gris A PHW(because it was PHW), RC, Rough H, Rose Az mini.... I really wanted Gris A PBHW but it wasn’t coming so I settled on this & want to get a pop color one in mini size. Yes, it’s evercolor. I love evercolor leather.

I don’t have any other bags in evercolor but I’ve been really liking this leather. My Constance 24 and 18 are both Epsom and don’t feel as luxurious as the evercolor.

Dear God, that pastry--the trdenik-- looks amazing! I'm heading to Prague soon, Heaven help when I locate a vendor selling those. Never one the skirt the real issue, though, please tell me the name of this great red.
Oh dear, my sincere apologies as I missed seeing your post. :sweatdrop: The color is Rouge Casaque, my favourite red from H. :smile:

Enjoy Prague! :flowers:

Reactions: StaceyLyn