Ode to the Picotin

Guys!!! Some of you may remember I was seeking advice between a gold p18 with phw and pink handles vs an etoup p18 with ghw a few weeks back! Then I decided to go with etoupe.

My SA just called me and said she didn’t get the etoupe in this month but did get a black p18 ghw.

Help! Black vs etoupe everyone?
Help?
Do you like black or want black?
Or must have etoupe

Guys!!! Some of you may remember I was seeking advice between a gold p18 with phw and pink handles vs an etoup p18 with ghw a few weeks back! Then I decided to go with etoupe.

My SA just called me and said she didn’t get the etoupe in this month but did get a black p18 ghw.

The black Picotin shows up on the website quite often if you pass on it this time. The etoupe is a bit more elusive. Both colors are great neutral bags.:smile:

I have a black Picotin 18 and I love it! :hbeat: Once, my SA said that the first bag you get should be black, and then you continue your collection with colors. However, and due to availability, I started with etain Pico 22, then gris tourterelle GP 30, then etoupe Evie 29 and then came the black Pico 18, which is really versatile.

Etoupe! But I rarely wear black bags and prefer neutrals because I think it looks less severe on me. But honestly both bags will get a lot of use!

Reactions: Summerof89