Ode to the Picotin

mine is size 18. yes that's my consideration for maitai too. this is my first picotin and im not too sure if I will love it or decide to sell it after a while so I wasn't too keen to spend so much on a bag insert yet. The samorga insert that I got was about 40usd including shipping which I thought was pretty reasonable.

i finally took my bag out for the first time today - I'm not sure if I entirely like the samorga organizer though. Even though it kept my bag organized, the way it is shaped, it expands the opening of the bag quite big so that the strap with the lock can't dangle down like it would without the organizer inside.

i finally took my bag out for the first time today - I'm not sure if I entirely like the samorga organizer though. Even though it kept my bag organized, the way it is shaped, it expands the opening of the bag quite big so that the strap with the lock can't dangle down like it would without the organizer inside.

Would you be able to take a picture to show please?

Are picotines still easy to find directly from H stores? I purchased one in size 18 from H.com many years ago, then sold it (with very much regrets). Now I am desperately searching for one in 18 again, but everytime I step into H, they always say they don't have any. Btw, I'm in Brussels. Any advice where I can find one in Europe?

Are picotines still easy to find directly from H stores? I purchased one in size 18 from H.com many years ago, then sold it (with very much regrets). Now I am desperately searching for one in 18 again, but everytime I step into H, they always say they don't have any. Btw, I'm in Brussels. Any advice where I can find one in Europe?

It’s easy to find a picotin in where I live, US. But Europe could be a doubt due to the better price, I think you can keep an eye on eu H.com. I have seem many times on site but they always went quick. Good luck!