Ode to the Picotin

Hi my peko - Not at all. In fact I just had the same question but I 'no longer' have a picotin to try it out with either a strap or a maxi-twilly. Can you please model with the strap as I wonder about the overall look - will it distort the structure? Many thanks!

That would be my concern - distorting the structure. Love the color of your Picotin, btw.

I love this!! Do you have any mod shots with the strap on your shoulder? [emoji177]

Thanks for your comments. Here is the picotin with strap on the shoulder.

IMG_1493785213.021474.jpgIMG_1493785235.408257.jpg

View attachment 3688753 I was never into Hermes gold but once I saw this 18 gold picotin my heart just melted . It's such a gorgeous bag and very very low key. Only who's truly love fashion will knows it's Hermes, that is bonus for me. I don't have words to describe how beautiful this bag is to me.
Congrats! This is why I love Pico. So under the radar, but beautiful and impeccable quality. :heart:

Hi Ladies,
I have the opportunity to purchase the Picotin 22 in Blue Hydra, resale. A friend of a friend who has never used it before !!. I am torn, and not sure why. I think I like the 18 although the 22 is still incredibly beautiful.

Do you all think I should get it? Gosh I think I know the answer :smile:

Thank you!!
And yes, it is the 22 :smile:
I saw your question below and for your reference, I am 160 and not wearing high heels on the pic.
Blue hydra sounds beautiful, good luck deciding ;)

Thank you Gringach. I will likely purchase it. Just bought so many things already and really shouldn't be spending any further - but hard to pass this beauty when it is a good price and never worn. Thanks for your reference, I really like the size on you! I am about 168cm.

Your Picotin is just striking - the colour and the leather just look perfect !! Enjoy!

Reactions: Chachalouve