Ode to the Picotin

Mai Tai now makes inserts for 18 cm Picotins, in case anyone is looking for an insert! I just discovered this while reading the latest post on her website. They look gorgeous and come in several colors.

What a happy, gorgeous color!!
Thank you!! I believe it will be perfect for summer and even all year long as not as bright as it looks on the pic but still a pop of color, for sure ;)

Beautiful! It brightens up anyone's day! Congratulations! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]
Thank you!! I really wanted a red Picotin and I am happy I got this one :smile:
But I might need a black one too now ;)

Gorgeous, Gringach! Happy to see so many people getting the Picos they want!
Thank you!! I actually got it as BNWT (the plastics were still on) from Fashionphile as unfortunately, I am not a "client" from Hermès (yet).
I put myself on a waiting list with them but when I saw this one, I just couldn't resist as I don't know if they will ever call me ;)
I don't know why I completely felt in love with this style, it's just really super cute!!

Reactions: renet
Here's me and my little black Picotin, just trying her on again. I haven't used my H bags much over the last few years and I don't think I used the Picotin at all last year! Don't get me wrong I love my H bags but I just felt the need for a while to use other bags, so away they went. I am now falling in love with my Hermes bags again. One of the things I love about them is that even if you don't use them for a while they won't go out of style and you can bring them out whenever you feel like it and they still look good.

Attachments

• R0026452.jpg
    R0026452.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 1,209
Here's me and my little black Picotin, just trying her on again. I haven't used my H bags much over the last few years and I don't think I used the Picotin at all last year! Don't get me wrong I love my H bags but I just felt the need for a while to use other bags, so away they went. I am now falling in love with my Hermes bags again. One of the things I love about them is that even if you don't use them for a while they won't go out of style and you can bring them out whenever you feel like it and they still look good.

Little pico looks fab on you. I agree with you about h bags not going out of style and falling in and out of love with H bags - I go through phases with different H bags too..

Reactions: littleblackbag
Little pico looks fab on you. I agree with you about h bags not going out of style and falling in and out of love with H bags - I go through phases with different H bags too..
Thank you chincac and I'm glad its not just me. But when you're paying the kind of money you pay for an H bag you expect to be able to use it for many years. One of the reasons I no longer buy so called "it" bags. Style over fashion every time for me!

Reactions: thyme

Your Pico is beautiful & so are you! Wonderful modeling!
I have the black also & find it quite useful.
I love my Hermes bags & try to preserve them so I use other bags in situations like rain.
I feel like you that Hermes bags remain timeless

Reactions: littleblackbag