Ode to the Evelyne

That makes sense. And yes I was surprised it happened! It has faded significantly, but it’s like that one grey hair. If you know it’s there, you can’t unsee it. :-s
Hahaha that's so funny, I've got these white hairs right where my hair parts that I think screams Hello to everyone! :smile: I store my only TPM one inside the huge dustbag, and with a small microfiber towel loose inside just so that the soft clemence leather doesn't further cause a sinking effect on the leather when empty.

Hahaha that's so funny, I've got these white hairs right where my hair parts that I think screams Hello to everyone! :smile: I store my only TPM one inside the huge dustbag, and with a small microfiber towel loose inside just so that the soft clemence leather doesn't further cause a sinking effect on the leather when empty.

Thank you for the tip! I think I still have the original air filler bags they came with.

Those grey hairs are the worst!!! That’s what mine is like too. Well, not now... Now it’s a month out from when it was last dyed so there’s like 3 grey hairs as opposed to 50. All it takes is ONE to ruin it for the crowd though!’

New TPM with Sangle zigzag strap comes in 5 colors!

<Clemence>
Bleu Encore
Jaune de Naples
Bleu du Nord

<Maurice>
Gold
Rouge de Coeur
Thank you for the intel, Monique! Can't wait to see the Rouge de Coeur :heart:

Awesome intel! Do we know if all the sangle zigzag straps are the main color and white or might they be other combinations?
Looks like other combinations will show up too!