Ode to the Evelyne

Hello everyone, it is my first post in the Hermes forum and would like to seek advices from you. I bought a Evelyne PM in FSH recently. As I do not like the original canvas strap, I bought a lovely LV strap at the same time to see if it can be a nice substitute. Do you think it is appropriate to use a strap of different brand? Or using a maxi twilly is better? (I have one too)Kindly let me know your views, thank you!

The model is not me :P
View attachment 4037257
I've used my LV Bando XL strap reverse on YSL, Prada and Chloe. :smile:
Your bag and strap is gorgeous. :smile:

I have purchased an EvelyneIII 29 several years ago and then I sold it because I wasn’t wearing it often. Now I am regretting selling it so much. But the price went up substantially. So I am also considering an LV NeoNoe which seems very versatile too. I have to ask you all. Which would you pick?

Reactions: Nivahra
I have purchased an EvelyneIII 29 several years ago and then I sold it because I wasn’t wearing it often. Now I am regretting selling it so much. But the price went up substantially. So I am also considering an LV NeoNoe which seems very versatile too. I have to ask you all. Which would you pick?
I did the same. It pained me have to purchase another one, but I'm glad I did. It's a solid hands free bag.

Depends on the look you prefer. The Evelyn lies close to the body when you walk, the Noe Noe sticks out more as it’s much wider at base. Both are good looking bags.