Scarves Ode to the Cheval Sur Mon Carre scarves and shawls.

**Chanel**

Trying to b good ^_^
O.G.
Jan 31, 2009
Hi all,

I thought it would be fun to make a thread all about the Cheval Sur Mon Carre scarves and shawls.
I really like this pattern and rumor has it that H. will release the CSMC cashmere shawls again next season :yahoo:. I can't wait!
I only have one CSMC silk scarf so far which I totally love.
Please post pictures of your CSMC scarves/shawls (and the cw if you know it) :biggrin:!

Here's a quick pic of mine. It's the Saumon/Gris Perle/Etoupe cw :heart:.

attachment.php

Thank you for opening this thread!

I was just thinking about what a good idea it migh be to open such a thread a couple of days ago, so I am especially glad you did it.
Potentially very interesting, especially with all the new droolworthy colorways that are rereleased in the silk twill 90cm for spring summer 2012.

I have already been bad once with that design :graucho:but I keep going back and forth to the shop and I keep on looking at all the colorways, and who knows what will happen if they rerelease a 140cm cashmere and silk version for fw 2012 just like rumors say :faint:

These are my CMSC scarves, I have one black silk, 2 jersey's in red and black and 1 shawl in red and black.

Attachments

• CMSC black silk.jpg
    CMSC black silk.jpg
    165.2 KB · Views: 4,778
  • CMSC red jersey.jpg
    CMSC red jersey.jpg
    168.7 KB · Views: 4,681
  • CMSC black jersey.jpg
    CMSC black jersey.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 4,710
  • CMSC shawl.jpg
    CMSC shawl.jpg
    411.5 KB · Views: 5,010
Hi all,

I thought it would be fun to make a thread all about the Cheval Sur Mon Carre scarves and shawls.
I really like this pattern and rumor has it that H. will release the CSMC cashmere shawls again next season :yahoo:. I can't wait!
I only have one CSMC silk scarf so far which I totally love.
Please post pictures of your CSMC scarves/shawls (and the cw if you know it) :biggrin:!

Here's a quick pic of mine. It's the Saumon/Gris Perle/Etoupe cw :heart:.

attachment.php

I really hope you are right about the rumour, as I also would LOVE to get my hand on the white/black shawl.

Very good idea Chanel. And beautiful scarf :smile:

A pic of my CSMC shawl in action. Twin with you Suzie :heart:

I have a scarf too from the past season. Will try to take a pic...

Attachments

• photo(4).JPG
    photo(4).JPG
    78.3 KB · Views: 4,917
Reactions: Meta
I love this pattern, and have done so since I first saw it! I hope they do a GM re-issue! I was lucky to be able to add the noir/naturel GM a few months ago. If I find a HG of mine I don´t have a budget which is how I´ve been able to add a few HGs of mine.

I used to have the CSMC in orange and pink too but they have new homes now. Here are my blue/bordeaux, red/gray, and noir/naturel GM cashemere shawls. Sorry about the less than good pictures!

Attachments

• P1040655 (640x480).jpg
    P1040655 (640x480).jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 4,430
  • P1040658 (640x480).jpg
    P1040658 (640x480).jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 4,402
  • P1040640 (640x480).jpg
    P1040640 (640x480).jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 4,086
Reactions: Meta
I love this pattern, and have done so since I first saw it! I hope they do a GM re-issue! I was lucky to be able to add the noir/naturel GM a few months ago. If I find a HG of mine I don´t have a budget which is how I´ve been able to add a few HGs of mine.

I used to have the CSMC in orange and pink too but they have new homes now. Here are my blue/bordeaux, red/gray, and noir/naturel GM cashemere shawls. Sorry about the less than good pictures!
I adore your shawls Kat, just gorgeous!