Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

Maedi, have you decided between CDC or Mars? I am dying over Ladybaga's green Mars but have yet to see it. The polka dots, while fabulous on everyone, do not work on me.

I died over this CDC shawl that I think is heading down the field dead last this season. I LOVE it!!

This is absolutely beautiful, dear sparklelisab! Haven't seen this color posted yet and love the khaki/bronze against the black and red. I decided on the green Mars - untried unfortunately. It is still in the works and when/if it arrives and I don't love it, I will exchange if possible for the black CdC. I found myself a tad more excited with the thought of the green Mars than with the CdC, however, I didn't try either IRL so I might be completely mislead. I bet this color way is absolutely stunning on you!:smile:

Fantastic pairing!

thank you!

chincac - another fabulous beauty. Could this be worn with your pink Mars? I love how there is a picture of two GMs tied together in the scarf booklet this season.

thank you Maedi..great idea re tying two GMs together!! will give it a try and let you know.

this one is just wonderful! such great colours!

thank you katika! love all your grey/pink shawls..

Maedi, have you decided between CDC or Mars? I am dying over Ladybaga's green Mars but have yet to see it. The polka dots, while fabulous on everyone, do not work on me.

I died over this CDC shawl that I think is heading down the field dead last this season. I LOVE it!!

Lisa, congrats on your CDC shawl!

Wow, I am the first one to post!!!!!

I wanted to share my new ones.
All of them have been posted here several times so far...

beautiful neutrals katika!

Clic Clac a Pois cw5 ardoise/aubergine/fuchsia....the ardoise is eluding me but i love it anyway!!

View attachment 2415633

View attachment 2415632

my favorite shawl of the season, twins on this chincac!!!

btw i know you also have the fuchsia mars, do you think the two are very similar in color? would it be duplicative to own both? and if you HAD to choose one, which would you go for? i would love modeling pics of both if you have a chance, side by side. thank you hun :hugs:

great neutrals kat!

I'm waiting on the Fleurs in red, this arrived in the meantime.
Hmmm, do I need two? Fleurs IS fabulous...

View attachment 2415872

this looks stunning on you monceau, but everything does!

this shawl totally suits you my dear lisa!

btw i know you also have the fuchsia mars, do you think the two are very similar in color? would it be duplicative to own both? and if you HAD to choose one, which would you go for? i would love modeling pics of both if you have a chance, side by side. thank you hun :hugs:

yay...twins with the gorgeous carlinha! i don't think they are similar at all..very different designs and colours. if i had to choose one it will be the this one. i love this design. as arabesques said in another thread, it makes one feel like skipping happily along whilst wearing it. it has such a fun happy whimsical vibe. to be honest, this cw wasn't even on my radar, as the pics posted here didn't do it any justice but when i saw it in person, i was sold!! i bought it yesterday and i wore it out today actually. i did that with both my Clic Clac shawls..wore them immediately!

will post mod pics side by side next weekend just for you! :biggrin:

yay...twins with the gorgeous carlinha! i don't think they are similar at all..very different designs and colours. if i had to choose one it will be the this one. i love this design. as arabesques said in another thread, it makes one feel like skipping happily along whilst wearing it. it has such a fun happy whimsical vibe. to be honest, this cw wasn't even on my radar, as the pics posted here didn't do it any justice but when i saw it in person, i was sold!! i bought it yesterday and i wore it out today actually. i did that with both my Clic Clac shawls..wore them immediately!

will post mod pics side by side next weekend just for you! :biggrin:

my dear chincac thank you so much!!!!! :hugs:

i am glad to read what you said because it confirms i made the right decision... i have never seen the fuchsia mars yet, only from your pics, and i was hemming and hawing whether i should pass on this CCaP to wait for the mars, but in the end, it is the design of the polka dots and the colors that really tugged at my heart strings, so i decided to go for it! yes you are so right, it makes me happy and cheerful looking at it!! :girlsigh::tender:

another nice one!!

Thanks dear, Just too many great GMs this season!

Between you and Brit, I have completely lost track of who has what and who kept what cw of which.... so I will just say... THIS looks great on you! If you love a more subtle cw with a kick... then this is your girl...

We all know I prefer blasts of color... esp when the design is of flowers and butterflies and such.... I would go BRIGHT all the way on this design and leave subtle for LdR :smile:

Thanks Hun, brit and I are twins on a few, so I get confused myself!
There are some great cws in this design, just saw the Fuchsia in this Fleurs and it is gorgeous. I believe it may be calling your name...

Yes, you need two Monceau, no doubt about it. They are both stunning on you.

Thank you, eagle, this is a very wearable GM, so two may be justified.

I cannot get enough of seeing this year's GMs either.

Monceau - love the black Papillons and also love the red one. I like how you wear the black one so casually with jeans - it is such a happy non-chalant look.

Merci, maedi! This has been a great season, I need a break with a not-so great season!:P

you look great!
I am still not sure if I like this pattern on me!
for you it is wonderful!!!1

Thank you, dear! You have found some gorgeous GMs yourself!:smile:

lisa, this is such a gorgeous cw of CDC! Don't you just LOVE the borders in this one?
Looking forward to your modeling shots, I know you will look stunning in this!

great neutrals kat!

Many thanks, dear carlinha! I have to thank toujours for posting this one.
As soon as I saw her photos, I knew I had to find it!

Monceau, this looks fabulous on you! Our coloration is similar, so guess which GM just jumped to the top of my wish list?

Oh do try it, cats! It is just divine IRL! Thank you for your kind words.:hugs:

great neutrals kat!

Tank you sweetie!

Thanks Hun, brit and I are twins on a few, so I get confused myself!
There are some great cws in this design, just saw the Fuchsia in this Fleurs and it is gorgeous. I believe it may be calling your name...

I thought I'd jump for this design also... but nope. Since I've made up my mind that I'm really on Ban Island for a few months, I have been successful at dodging this one. Then, everyone is helping me stay on my Ban by buying all the neutral CCaP and MeM before I can actually see them IRL... Owell. But I'm actually quite obsessed with Mars... and if I saw that one in the fuchsia cw, I donno if I could resist....oh, that dreamy creamy border... Luckily, it's not released in the US yet (as of last week, when I called my SA to do a search) :lol:

i am glad to read what you said because it confirms i made the right decision... i have never seen the fuchsia mars yet, only from your pics, and i was hemming and hawing whether i should pass on this CCaP to wait for the mars, but in the end, it is the design of the polka dots and the colors that really tugged at my heart strings, so i decided to go for it! yes you are so right, it makes me happy and cheerful looking at it!! :girlsigh::tender:

Oh boy. I fear that when I see you in it... I will fall too. Please don't post any pics Carla. I'm weak. hahahaaha smooches my little love muffin!

OMG this is to die for!

thank you :biggrin:

Oh boy. I fear that when I see you in it... I will fall too. Please don't post any pics Carla. I'm weak. hahahaaha smooches my little love muffin!

LOL!!! Carlinha, you HAVE to post a mod pic now :graucho: