Scarves Ode to the Cashmere/Silk GM/Tri Shawls

I'm waiting on the Fleurs in red, this arrived in the meantime.
Hmmm, do I need two? Fleurs IS fabulous...

View attachment 2415872

Between you and Brit, I have completely lost track of who has what and who kept what cw of which.... so I will just say... THIS looks great on you! If you love a more subtle cw with a kick... then this is your girl...

We all know I prefer blasts of color... esp when the design is of flowers and butterflies and such.... I would go BRIGHT all the way on this design and leave subtle for LdR :smile:

Reactions: Lucyluv818
I cannot get enough of seeing this year's GMs either.
Katika - you picked beautiful neutrals. I am smitten with the grey and pink this season and have the 90 cm Guepards carre in this color way.

chincac - another fabulous beauty. Could this be worn with your pink Mars? I love how there is a picture of two GMs tied together in the scarf booklet this season.

lovely - you alwasy pick the cream of the crop designs. This is gorgeous on you.

Monceau - love the black Papillons and also love the red one. I like how you wear the black one so casually with jeans - it is such a happy non-chalant look.

Katika - you picked beautiful neutrals. I am smitten with the grey and pink this season and have the 90 cm Guepards carre in this color way.

chincac - another fabulous beauty. Could this be worn with your pink Mars? I love how there is a picture of two GMs tied together in the scarf booklet this season.

lovely - you alwasy pick the cream of the crop designs. This is gorgeous on you.

Monceau - love the black Papillons and also love the red one. I like how you wear the black one so casually with jeans - it is such a happy non-chalant look.
Thank you!:hugs:

Katika76 - you got some awesome neutrals there. They are beautiful!

Twins with all three of them. Good choices!

But it's always a pleasure looking at them showcased by others! :smile: Twins on the LdR11!

Never tire of seeing these beauties!
How divine they look with your E!

Beautiful! Twins on the M&M!

This is the way I wanted to have it....

Thank you all!

(I hate multiquoting....)

well, these combinations of Grey and pink are just perfect!!!!

Maedi, have you decided between CDC or Mars? I am dying over Ladybaga's green Mars but have yet to see it. The polka dots, while fabulous on everyone, do not work on me.

I died over this CDC shawl that I think is heading down the field dead last this season. I LOVE it!!

Attachments

• CDC Shawl, bateaux, Grand Nord 015.jpg
    CDC Shawl, bateaux, Grand Nord 015.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 2,131
  • CDC Shawl, bateaux, Grand Nord 016.jpg
    CDC Shawl, bateaux, Grand Nord 016.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 2,137
  • CDC Shawl, bateaux, Grand Nord 017.jpg
    CDC Shawl, bateaux, Grand Nord 017.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 2,159
  • CDC Shawl, bateaux, Grand Nord 018.jpg
    CDC Shawl, bateaux, Grand Nord 018.jpg