Scarves Ode to the 70 cm Scarves

Dear members,

I need your help. During the Hermès Exceptional Sale I found a 70cm carré in cotton with a super cute clou de selle charm. The motive is the famous Jungle Love.
Does anyone have a guess when this kind of cotton carré was originally available at Hermès? Obviously I missed it or I simply was not yet addicted to Hermès :amuse:. Any information on my find will be much appreciated.
Congrats on your find! As far as I know the cotton charm scarves were issued 2008-2010

Reactions: Masuko
Dear members,

I need your help. During the Hermès Exceptional Sale I found a 70cm carré in cotton with a super cute clou de selle charm. The motive is the famous Jungle Love.
Does anyone have a guess when this kind of cotton carré was originally available at Hermès? Obviously I missed it or I simply was not yet addicted to Hermès :amuse:. Any information on my find will be much appreciated.
This scarf model of Jungle Love is called Coton Charms. It belongs to the Spring/Summer 2009 collection.
Yes, I agree with you, the Clou de Selle charm is super cute! Here is a picture of mine.JungleLove.jpg

Reactions: smallfry
Confort en Automobile is new for SS2023. I love my CW 01! ❤️ It‘s best with dark blue, sky blue and light grey:
View attachment 5720601View attachment 5720605View attachment 5720606View attachment 5720607
Black and white (no pic) are also matching it as well as beige/cognac and a light pink for a different look:
View attachment 5720608
View attachment 5720609
View attachment 5720610
I got 04, the green one. And debating on 08 and 09 for second. Now I think I must get 01. It looks great on you, very peaceful.

• Thanks
Reactions: Sammy Royal