Ode to the 35 Birkin

I'm beyond thrilled to be joining this club! I never thought this would happen, but the stars aligned perfectly and my wonderful SA presented me with the opportunity to purchase the combination that suits my casual lifestyle to a "T". I need a few twilly tying lessons but I couldn't wait to take Ms. G out today :smile: Thanks for letting me share my excitement!

View attachment 4219124

This is my HG combo!! Love the accessories!

Stunning collection! May I ask which green this is? I ask because I just bought an Evelyn in Vert Verone after falling in love with the color in the store. I'm wondering how easy it will wear.

Hello! I saw your beautiful Evelyne. I love love love verone!! My bag is malachite. I find it very easy to wear with pretty much all neutrals. I tend to wear it mostly with black, gray, white, and cream. I also have a very vertigo Evelyne and love wearing it casually with pretty much anything over their weekends. I love both!

Hello! I saw your beautiful Evelyne. I love love love verone!! My bag is malachite. I find it very easy to wear with pretty much all neutrals. I tend to wear it mostly with black, gray, white, and cream. I also have a very vertigo Evelyne and love wearing it casually with pretty much anything over their weekends. I love both!
Thank you for sharing your experience! I am in love with the color and am sure I will be able to find plenty of colors in my wardrobe to make it work. Your bags are beautiful!!

View attachment 4176278
And for size reference I’m 5’2 approx 105 pounds. I love this size, it’s a casual tote rather than a formal handbag and to me so classic. I don’t have any problems with the weight on my arms. I do however get lower back pain if I carry it continuously for too many hours without a break which worries me a bit, I’d hate to have to part with her!
I love the bag and the size looks so good on you. I use my 35 all the time as I think that is the most functional size for every day use :smile: