ODE to the 25cm Birkin

Hi all,

So today I was offered a B25 in 3 different colors: Malachite, Craie, and Trench all in swift leather and gold hardware.

I have been wanting a B25 for a long time and thought I preferred togo or epsom.

However, when I saw swift leather on these little gems my heart just melted.... :heart:

Now the dilemma is, which color do I choose?! I have been lusting after malachite for the longest time but craie and trench are such good neutral colors that I just think it would be stupid for me to not get it?

1) Would you choose craie or trench?
2) The final choice of above vs. malachite?

To all the ladies who own either any of the color above in B25 or swift, do you guys love your B25s?

Hi all,

So today I was offered a B25 in 3 different colors: Malachite, Craie, and Trench all in swift leather and gold hardware.

I have been wanting a B25 for a long time and thought I preferred togo or epsom.

However, when I saw swift leather on these little gems my heart just melted.... :heart:

Now the dilemma is, which color do I choose?! I have been lusting after malachite for the longest time but craie and trench are such good neutral colors that I just think it would be stupid for me to not get it?

To all the ladies who own either any of the color above in B25 or swift, do you guys love your B25s?
Congratulations on this wonderful trio of offers! What would you want to use the bag for? Daily use, infrequent use, casual or fancy events? All of those colors are lovely, and I certainly love Trench as I have a Kelly in Togo Trench, but the lighter ones may be more prone to staining in swift. I know others have craie in swift so interested for them to chime in. I've not really seen malachite in swift so that sounds interesting. I feel like you really can't go wrong. Can't wait to see what you pick!!

Hi all,

However, when I saw swift leather on these little gems my heart just melted.... [emoji813]

Malachite with ghw is divine
If green works for you
Otherwise
I will pick craie
Little creamy cuttie
Ooh with buttery swift

Congratulations on this wonderful trio of offers! What would you want to use the bag for? Daily use, infrequent use, casual or fancy events? All of those colors are lovely, and I certainly love Trench as I have a Kelly in Togo Trench, but the lighter ones may be more prone to staining in swift. I know others have craie in swift so interested for them to chime in. I've not really seen malachite in swift so that sounds interesting. I feel like you really can't go wrong. Can't wait to see what you pick!!

I tend to not put my H bags on a pedestal so I definitely use mine when I get them.
That being said, I don't thank B25 will be used on a daily basis per se? Probably during the weekend or for lunches.

Staining is a big worry for me when it comes to craie but it was like a marshmallow confection!

Malachite with ghw is divine
If green works for you
Otherwise
I will pick craie
Little creamy cuttie
Ooh with buttery swift

I didn't know malachite came in swift?! I was very surprised and in B25 not floppy at all.
The craie B25 with ghw was especially dreamy... sigh.... but I am worried about color transfer.

I have a B25 in trench (togo) which I really love. The color is easy to match with many outfits. [emoji4]
All 3 colors are nice with gold hardware! [emoji7][emoji92]

Hi all,

Hi all,

Love my B25s!

Trench over craie for me. Craie is too light. Trench is a great neutral.
But omg malachite ghw???? TDF!!!!