Ode to Silver

Is it convenient to put it on/off? I have been looking at this bracelet for a while now but what stops me from getting it is the lack of clasp. How does it wear and stay on?

Many thanks
I returned my gold owing to this very issue. Less about ease of putting it on and off. It was too easy and I know the toggle would come loose. Didn’t want to risk it though it is so pretty. YMMV.

Reactions: Grace Birkin
I returned my gold owing to this very issue. Less about ease of putting it on and off. It was too easy and I know the toggle would come loose. Didn’t want to risk it though it is so pretty. YMMV.
The silver version doesn't even have the toggle so it might be even less secure than the gold one. It gives me the look as if it's missing a link even though I like the idea of a bangle chain.

• Insightful
Reactions: Crapples
Is it convenient to put it on/off? I have been looking at this bracelet for a while now but what stops me from getting it is the lack of clasp. How does it wear and stay on?

Many thanks
I find it convenient to put on and remove. It was a tad bigger than my wrist so I kind of gradually squeezed the bangle a bit to close the gap ever so slightly the first time I put it on, (hoping that makes sense). I find that it stays on more than I had expected it to. Hope that helps.

• Love
Reactions: Grace Birkin
Hi everyone,
I’m new here. I’m wondering if anyone owns or knows about this Kelly baguette bracelet. It is stunning. I have no idea how much it costs… probably a house but I want it so badly. I’ve never seen it in my store. Maybe if not this one, I’d get the WG Pave Kelly bracelet. That is beautiful also but I’m not sure. Hoping I can get an exotic Kelly offer out of this bracelet purchase.
Let me know thoughts and if you have an answer please!

Attachments

• IMG_2831.jpeg
    IMG_2831.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_2833.jpeg
    IMG_2833.jpeg
    962.9 KB · Views: 66
hello everyone! lovely pieces! i was wondering if anyone could help me out: my wrist is 6.5in or 16.5 cm. i am looking to get the wide cdc bracelet in all silver. would the SH size fit, or would that be too small? i prefer a closer fit.
thanks!

Do they still sell the long (silver) Farandole necklace in stores or has that style been discontinued? I really want one but not sure if I now need to go down the pre-owned route.
I asked my SA today in London and they said they didn’t have any stock at the moment, but it’s not discontinued. I added it to my wish list so hopefully they get more in!

Reactions: Classiclover