Ode to Silver

Thank you, J’adoreHermes :smile: You are so helpful.
Is this a piece you own? I’m wondering which size I’ll require.
I do not have this particular one, but I find the sizing to be the same on all cuffs. There should be a size guide on the website with SH as the smallest, then ST as the medium, and LG as the large. Additionally, I would say they are somewhat equivalent to the sizing of leather bracelets (T1 like SH, T2 like ST, and etc…)

Reactions: stillfabulous
Both are beautiful:heart:. I too wear silver with my tennis bracelet, although I'm currently wearing my John Hardy bracelet as I lost my confettis.:sad:
Hello PrayersandPurse!

Sorry for your loss again! My confetti bracelet was fall off too after a month of wearing it. I am not sure if there is something wrong with the clasp or not. But I was able to find it around my house.

• Wow
Reactions: PrayersandPurses
Hello PrayersandPurse!

Sorry for your loss again! My confetti bracelet was fall off too after a month of wearing it. I am not sure if there is something wrong with the clasp or not. But I was able to find it around my house.
Thank you @hokatie. I think there is because the first time mine fell off was on my driveway and my DH found it. Second time at Walmart I wasn't so lucky.
A lobster clasp would be much more secure imho. I was planning to replace it, but since I bought an 18kt gold Marco Bicego I'm quite happy with that. It has a thick lobster clasp. Also, I do fear if I were to buy another confettis I would lose it again.

Reactions: hokatie
Thank you @hokatie. I think there is because the first time mine fell off was on my driveway and my DH found it. Second time at Walmart I wasn't so lucky.
A lobster clasp would be much more secure imho. I was planning to replace it, but since I bought an 18kt gold Marco Bicego I'm quite happy with that. It has a thick lobster clasp. Also, I do fear if I were to buy another confettis I would lose it again.
Love to hear that you’ve found yourself a replacement :heart:!

Not sure if anyone would be interested but the H store at the Wynn in Vegas has the Firandole necklace size 160. I tried it today because I wanted the 80. I am petite so my SA ordered me the 80 but the 160 is to die for.

• Thanks