Ode to Silver

IMG_6215.PNG
Hello everyone :smile: I got a chaine d'ancre bracelet to days ago, the stamp on the jump ring is to me unusually faint and thin stamped, shall i try an exchange or is it noraml? It makes me think that it was a return and they polished it...thank you!

View attachment 5972679
Hello everyone :smile: I got a chaine d'ancre bracelet to days ago, the stamp on the jump ring is to me unusually faint and thin stamped, shall i try an exchange or is it noraml? It makes me think that it was a return and they polished it...thank you!

I wouldn't really care about the stamping, but (and I know the magnification can showcase the smallest of flaws) this looks worn and scratched. If you haven't worn it yet and I would probably return. Did you get it on the website or in store?

I wouldn't really care about the stamping, but (and I know the magnification can showcase the smallest of flaws) this looks worn and scratched. If you haven't worn it yet and I would probably return. Did you get it on the website or in store?
Thank you! it was online ordered and store picked up-package opened in front of me. I wore it for a day and realized a little "bump" but then it reveals not a bump but a tiny (almost) stamp