Ode to Silver

Those who have hermes open silver rings, able to advise if slightly malleable? I have been wanting size 54 (usual eur size i take, 56 is too loose) but i can only find one at size 55.

Also i wonder if hermes sizing fits true to eur size?

• Love
Reactions: papertiger
If i contact Hermès.they are able to help me?
You can certainly try, they may not be much help though. Hermes isn’t very detail oriented when it comes to product names and descriptions. They often name very different products by the same name and it gets very confusing. I’ve never seen this design before. If its authentic, its several years old at least, and its certainly not in current production. Good luck!

Reactions: enza991
You can certainly try, they may not be much help though. Hermes isn’t very detail oriented when it comes to product names and descriptions. They often name very different products by the same name and it gets very confusing. I’ve never seen this design before. If its authentic, its several years old at least, and its certainly not in current production. Good luck!
Thank you so much for your reply

This is the reply form Hermès

Attachments

• 5562260_f2db8fd2cf4369e723ed6638e4d77d43.jpg
    5562260_f2db8fd2cf4369e723ed6638e4d77d43.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 147
Reactions: Holsby and crisbac
Those who have hermes open silver rings, able to advise if slightly malleable? I have been wanting size 54 (usual eur size i take, 56 is too loose) but i can only find one at size 55.

Also i wonder if hermes sizing fits true to eur size?
I have a capture ring, that's an open ring. Lost 10 lb. Had to take to a silversmith to tighten. It should work out ok. It's not anything I could have done myself.