Ode to Silver

The necklace and the flask is part of the Curiosite Collection. HTH. (Plenty of mod shots in that thread)

Thank you very much Meta! Appreciate your help!

I don't think the Curiosite is made in (sterling) silver.

Thank you papertiger, noted. Actually I even like its non silver, no tarnish, save time on maintenance.

Thank you thank you thank you all!

8F303231-9B32-415B-AA5A-380FB7CBACB0.jpeg
New collection, New Farandole now online on the French site

Necklace 7300€
View attachment 4450185

PM Earrings 990€
View attachment 4450180
MM Earrings 1500€; silver with rose gold 2350€
View attachment 4450181
View attachment 4450184
PM Bracelet 2100€
View attachment 4450182
GM Bracelet 2150€; silver with rose gold, 3950€
View attachment 4450186
View attachment 4450183
I tried the necklace on in store and it is really gorgeous. You can wear it in a variety of lengths by slipping it over your head at each “row”. The excess, drapes along the back of your neck/back. Probably looks best in backless dress or top. However, it didn’t lay correctly in the variety of wear options, for me, due to “the girls”.

View attachment 4455120
I tried the necklace on in store and it is really gorgeous. You can wear it in a variety of lengths by slipping it over your head at each “row”. The excess, drapes along the back of your neck/back. Probably looks best in backless dress or top. However, it didn’t lay correctly in the variety of wear options, for me, due to “the girls”.

Does look lovely though. Thanks for the photo. :graucho:

New collection, New Farandole now online on the French site

Necklace 7300€
View attachment 4450185

PM Earrings 990€
View attachment 4450180
MM Earrings 1500€; silver with rose gold 2350€
View attachment 4450181
View attachment 4450184
PM Bracelet 2100€
View attachment 4450182
GM Bracelet 2150€; silver with rose gold, 3950€
View attachment 4450186
View attachment 4450183

I tried on that multi-chain necklace when I was in Boston recently. It's not a wide drape like, say, a Cleopatra collar. Also putting the top chain over your head so it's in the back gives the necklace a different look -- I can't remember what! Darn. Despite the multiple chains this necklace is not overpowering, it's a rather delicate look. The multiple chains have presence but not too much. I can't remember any other details about it. Personally, I like chunky bordering on overpowering. :smile:

I also tried on the large Caleche bracelet which has cut-outs of a horse and carriage. Sorry, no mod picture. However, that I liked. It's not chunky but it has presence on the wrist. It's such a different look for H silver but it looks good.

I tried the silver CDC bracelet (the thinnest model) at an airport store last week... Looks absolutely phenomenal but the SA and I spent a good 10 minutes trying to get that thing off after. I practically scratched my skin raw trying to get at the closure. Needless to say I didn't buy it. What a pity that such a beautiful piece of jewelry has such a big design flaw!

I was also a bit concerned about whether the CDC would tarnish. I stopped buying silver jewelry a long time ago because it turns blackish pretty quickly and I can't get it to shine again no matter how many products I use.

View attachment 4455120

This looks fab! Also love the idea of wearing it partially draped in the back!