Ode to Silver

Thank you for the pix, Mrs. Z. I really enjoyed your modeling of the Game bangles. Are they comfortable? Can you type comfortably on a pc while wearing them? They look stunning, actually. The Alphakelly necklace I had tried on in Madison. Did not get it but thought it was a interesting look to have a "pendant" on the side. I have been thinking about that feature. . . .

I definitely will try on those Game bangles the next time I surface at a boutique.

It comes in a long necklace or a short necklace that can worn as a bracelet. The short version comes in a small more delicate model or a larger chunky one, so the lock is either larger or smaller. I bought the larger one as I love chunky pieces.

Hi again! I went to try on the bracelet and it’s big on me as I have small wrists. Did you have a problem with extra chain hanging? Thank you!

Hi again! I went to try on the bracelet and it’s big on me as I have small wrists. Did you have a problem with extra chain hanging? Thank you!

Hi, I don’t have a small wrist, the chain hangs just a little but I think it looks ok. If your wrist is really small I can see how it might not work. Were you able to try the more delicate version?

Thank you for the pix, Mrs. Z. I really enjoyed your modeling of the Game bangles. Are they comfortable? Can you type comfortably on a pc while wearing them? They look stunning, actually. The Alphakelly necklace I had tried on in Madison. Did not get it but thought it was a interesting look to have a "pendant" on the side. I have been thinking about that feature. . . .

I definitely will try on those Game bangles the next time I surface at a boutique.

I don’t wear the Game bangles daily, really just out for dinner etc. I find them comfortable (after initially thinking they might be really awkward) but I think if I wore them to the office and had to type they might be annoying.

Hi, I don’t have a small wrist, the chain hangs just a little but I think it looks ok. If your wrist is really small I can see how it might not work. Were you able to try the more delicate version?
Hi! I did have a chance to try on the more delicate one, and I wasn’t a fan. Sadly, there is a good two inches of extra chain as my wrists are 5.5”. So I guess this one will be a pass for me but it’s so gorgeous.

I don’t wear the Game bangles daily, really just out for dinner etc. I find them comfortable (after initially thinking they might be really awkward) but I think if I wore them to the office and had to type they might be annoying.
Well, they looked so nice on you I will try them on when I surface at a boutique.

Hi! I did have a chance to try on the more delicate one, and I wasn’t a fan. Sadly, there is a good two inches of extra chain as my wrists are 5.5”. So I guess this one will be a pass for me but it’s so gorgeous.

Totally understand.

You could still wear it as a necklace, I thought it would look like a choker which I do not care for but it’s actually a cute short necklace that I will layer with my longer Game necklace.