Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Love this one on you Croisette. I am dithering over whether to go for this, try to get Moma's 02 or jump ship and get a 140 Parures Précieuses. Of course my store may have none of them. [emoji16]

andee, litchi and Croisette7 like this.
  2. ME TOO! ME TOO! ME TOO!!!

Croisette7 and GNIPPOHS like this.
  3. I love this one moma. It is such an elegant cw. I am seriously considering it. Have you decided yet what to go for?

On a sad note, I have snagged my 01. Nice wee run in the middle. Grrrr.

4. Oh dear ... that happens.

andee and Pautinka like this.
  5. Oh, sorry to hear that. But now you don't have to worry about it!
    Shopping tomorrow!!

andee and Pautinka like this.
  6. Yes indeed, momasaurus and Croisette! Once it happens you know it's done and your scarf has "your" addition to the design. I hate when it happens but you become more relaxed - and it never happens again.....until the next scarf.

So excited moma.....this is the most anticipated reveal EVER!!!!

7. Have you eliminated any of the 4 you have so far?

8. :heart: Dear BBC, many thanks for starting this thread! :heart: Hoping to be twins with you with CW08! :heart:

andee and BBC like this.
  9. Can one of you show CW 08 with a navy top? Thanks

10. I am taking 01 with me tomorrow to the boutique hopefully to exchange for 08, which I haven't seen yet IRL.....But YOU NEVER KNOW!!! :confused1:

scarf1 likes this.
  11. Thank you for starting this thread, @BBC! And thank you for the photos @Croisette7, @palomaB, @momasaurus, and @csetcos!

cw 03
    A.Honore.Samourai.jpg
    cw 05
    ParuresdeSamourais.jpg
    And a comparison photo of cws 03 and 05. It amazes me how this design is so intricate and detailed -- cw 03 looks like it's made of steel and cw 05 looks plated in gold.
    PdS.03and05.jpg

12. Omg B! I'm so glad you did this! I'm obsessed with this design!!

BBC likes this.
  13. Did you cave in?! Heehee

14. This is gorgeous!!!! Love this!

andee and palomaB like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice