Scarves Ode to Parures de Samouraïs

Thank you. I really want to try 06...this is bad, I never really did CSGMs.....

Me too! I only ever own one other CSGM until PdS comes along. And now I can’t stop! I am on a hunt for the 90 silk too! I see them on reseller market but am just concerned with authenticity.

Oh if anyone knows of a way to wear the CSGM that shows the actually samurai pattern at the back (I saw one member wearing a 90 silk as a shrug that shows off the samurai nicely), let me know!

Reactions: zeitaku

Do you do silk 90s? I feel more comfortable in the larger 140 size, but the 90s are so classic and the silk resilient. I recently bought my first - Space Shopping au Faubourg in CW03 (my avatar). It's very modern and witty, which I love. And can be folded to look like different scarves. I do need to practice different folds, definitely with a scarf ring so I can make more modern looking shapes.

Reactions: Coconuts40 and BBC
Me too! I only ever own one other CSGM until PdS comes along. And now I can’t stop! I am on a hunt for the 90 silk too! I see them on reseller market but am just concerned with authenticity.

Oh if anyone knows of a way to wear the CSGM that shows the actually samurai pattern at the back (I saw one member wearing a 90 silk as a shrug that shows off the samurai nicely), let me know!

Same! I want a 90 PdS but am terrified of ending up with an expensive fake. As for wearing the CSGM to show the samurai, I have not figured that out yet. I'm obsessed with the orange tassel and always try to make that my focal point. Good luck on your PdS 90 hunt! Post if you find a reputable reseller :smile:

Reactions: Hrookie

QF, I totally understand. I have been on a mostly-CSGM-ban (never owning more than one or two at most) since about ten years ago when the prices started to climb and the quality dropped. Even Ex Libris En Kimonos wasn’t a keeper for me. But this design is undeniable.

Just know that I am keeping an eye out for you and will PM you if I find an 06!

QF, I totally understand. I have been on a mostly-CSGM-ban (never owning more than one or two at most) since about ten years ago when the prices started to climb and the quality dropped. Even Ex Libris En Kimonos wasn’t a keeper for me. But this design is undeniable.

Just know that I am keeping an eye out for you and will PM you if I find an 06!
:hugs:

Reactions: BBC
So I missed out on the PdS 90 silks from last year. What is your recommended way to buy from resellers? The ones listed on eBay are so expensive... have the Samourais silks been popping up on the usual resale sites like Ann’s and It’s All Goode? Any other trusted sources? I’d love one of these scarves!
There was CW 13 left on Copehagen store on Friday at least.

Here is CW 11 of the 90. I was shopping with a friend of mine on Friday, who is a very classy woman, so she wanted her first Hermes scarf.
It was interesting to see, what she was going to choose. I was wearing a PdS CW 08 and she kept telling me how gorgeous my scarf was.
Copehagen store still had PdS 08,11 and 13 left of the 90.
Her choice was between PdS 08,
RdS and Clic Clac tattoo in marine.
All the scarves looked perfect on my friend but finally she chose PdS CW 08, which I was very happy about.
If she would have left the CW 08, somebody else would have taken it. Many people were behind us, waiting if she will buy it.
They might have heard, me telling what a master piece it is, haha.
I bought the CW 11.

Attachments

• IMG_6536.JPG
    IMG_6536.JPG
    190.2 KB · Views: 474
Here is CW 11 of the 90. I was shopping with a friend of mine on Friday, who is a very classy woman, so she wanted her first Hermes scarf.
It was interesting to see, what she was going to choose. I was wearing a PdS CW 08 and she kept telling me how gorgeous my scarf was.
Copehagen store still had PdS 08,11 and 13 left of the 90.
Her choice was between PdS 08,
RdS and Clic Clac tattoo in marine.
All the scarves looked perfect on my friend but finally she chose PdS CW 08, which I was very happy about.
If she would have left the CW 08, somebody else would have taken it. Many people were behind us, waiting if she will buy it.
They might have heard, me telling what a master piece it is, haha.
I bought the CW 11.
Looks great on you!!
this is the one with black background? we had one last Samurai left in Dubai store after i bought mine

Reactions: ninakt and zeitaku