Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

I had no idea who posted that in the price thread as it's updated pretty regularly and was just asking in THIS thread for its accuracy as I am looking for an exotic mini. I edited the error out a while back.

Thanks for that. Honestly, I’m not sure that I did either hahaha but I do know I debating between a croc mini k and kp and hot pricing for both. Needless to say I’m still undecided. :confused1:

Hi all! How hard it is to obtain a mini k in the US store? Compare to B30 or K28. I have been thinking to get one :smile: Thank you!
Welcome! As you can imagine mini Kelly’s ( or any Kelly for that matter) are super desirable and are only ever produced in limited quantity. As in demand outstrips supply. It never hurts to ask as you may get lucky. I was offered one quite recently, which (sadly) I had to decline because of the colour, but you never know. Let us know how you get on.

Thanks for sharing your experiences!

Welcome! As you can imagine mini Kelly’s ( or any Kelly for that matter) are super desirable and are only ever produced in limited quantity. As in demand outstrips supply. It never hurts to ask as you may get lucky. I was offered one quite recently, which (sadly) I had to decline because of the colour, but you never know. Let us know how you get on.

Ooh we so need to see modeling shots of this little beauty.

I keep checking the action thread but could not see any. Having been offered the mauve sylvestine in Epsom (which I love as a colour), but really could not see myself actually leaving the house carrying something so cute and so pink.

Reactions: randeeh