Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

Hi - mine is in chevre. While I don't own both, I've played with my friend's epsom k20. I personally prefer chevre b/c I thought the leather was a bit more "flexible". It makes closing it easier when you've packed everything in. that's my 2 cents. hope it helps
Thanks! It makes sense that chevre is easier to close not to mention the more luxurious touch =)

Reactions: DYH and Venessa84
I have a question about Mini K pricing. Per our pricing thread, the Mini K in matte gator is $15,300 US. This is less than I recall being quoted when they first came out , and less than half the price of a matte gator K25. Can someone confirm this? (Yes, I am thinking about adding one.)

I have a question about Mini K pricing. Per our pricing thread, the Mini K in matte gator is $15,300 US. This is less than I recall being quoted when they first came out , and less than half the price of a matte gator K25. Can someone confirm this? (Yes, I am thinking about adding one.)
I don't have the receipt with me right now but I paid $30,497 Canadian (pulled up my credit card bill) includes one twilly in this price and 15% Quebec taxes. I believe the price was $26k something and it's approx $22K US

Last edited:
I don't have the receipt with me right now but I paid $30,497 Canadian (pulled up my credit card bill) includes one twilly in this price and 15% Quebec taxes. I believe the price was $26k something and it's approx $22K US
Thank you! That's more what I thought, around $22K USD. Maybe whomever posted incorrectly in the pricing thread can fix it if they see this; if they don't I will lol!

Reactions: odette57
Thank you! That's more what I thought, around $22K USD. Maybe whomever posted incorrectly in the pricing thread can fix it if they see this; if they don't I will lol!
@neogirl does $22k USD sound more likely?

I’d prefer to leave it blank or put in the CAD price if that’s the one we are sure about. Currency conversions don’t always work and then we’ll get the flood of “pricing thread says it should have been $22k but my SA ripped me off and made me pay $23k!!! Price increase!!!!” posts...
:giggle:

I’d prefer to leave it blank or put in the CAD price if that’s the one we are sure about. Currency conversions don’t always work and then we’ll get the flood of “pricing thread says it should have been $22k but my SA ripped me off and made me pay $23k!!! Price increase!!!!” posts...
By "fix" it, I meant, if the person who posted it does not amend, removing the inaccurate price. No one is suggesting we put in estimates.
Back to topic :flowers:

Looking forward to see your reveal.. I don't have any regret in getting Mini K in exotic :heart::heart::heart:.. Any color preference for you?

I didn’t realize I posted incorrectly just going off the thread. I got a ton of exotic pricing in one day and may have made an error 22k is correct.

Sorry I didn’t see you flagged me because my name wasn’t spelled correctly... yes 22k is correct, I believe I may have been putting I multiple pricing and made an error my apologies.

By "fix" it, I meant, if the person who posted it does not amend, removing the inaccurate price. No one is suggesting we put in estimates.
Back to topic :flowers:

The thread is not able to be edited, I apologize for the error, I must have been rushing. Sorry

I didn’t realize I posted incorrectly just going off the thread. I got a ton of exotic pricing in one day and may have made an error 22k is correc
Sorry I didn’t see you flagged me because my name wasn’t spelled correctly... yes 22k is correct, I believe I may have been putting I multiple pricing and made an error my apologies.

The thread is not able to be edited, I apologize for the error, I must have been rushing. Sorry

I had no idea who posted that in the price thread as it's updated pretty regularly and was just asking in THIS thread for its accuracy as I am looking for an exotic mini. I edited the error out a while back.

Reactions: noegirl