Ode to Kelly Sellier Mini (Kelly Mini II)

My personal opinion is that if the bag technically fits the iphone plus there has to be very little room for anything else. I urge anyone to try it before purchasing if you are relying on carrying a larger phone.

Love your RL MK2! I just got one in RP, how tall are you? I’m 5’7” with a long torso so crossbody looks a bit odd on me. Is that the Amazon strap? Has anyone ever heard of Myastrap for Kelly Minis? Does anyone know of anyone else that makes custom straps? I’m thinking about ordering one from them but wanted to hear if anyone had any experience.

Love your RL MK2! I just got one in RP, how tall are you? I’m 5’7” with a long torso so crossbody looks a bit odd on me. Is that the Amazon strap? Has anyone ever heard of Myastrap for Kelly Minis? Does anyone know of anyone else that makes custom straps? I’m thinking about ordering one from them but wanted to hear if anyone had any experience.

thank you. i'm 5'6" and yes it's the sangle cavale strap with the smaller snap hooks for the mini k. the double ring on the mini k is tiny so bear that in mind with a non-H strap.

There's a thread for non-Hermes shoulder straps. I chimed in on Myastrap here.

IMG_8317.jpg

Kelly Mini II Epsom GHW and vintage Kelly 20 Box GHW.

Vintage K20 fits more with the wider base. Both are cute. I must say that the vintage K20 is more elegant, which could be hugely due to the inherent quality of Box leather.

While I have been moving to the Black side of bags recently, I think the Mini Kelly II is more complimentary in bright colours. It’s so tiny and a bright pop of colour is always a joy.