Ode to H Clutches - Share Your Love (Kelly Pochette/Longue/Cut, Medor, etc)

I am quite petite in size and had recently got my first Jige elan 29cm. Somehow I find the Jige a little too long and huge for me. I have never had such a large clutch bag. Anyone else with similar thoughts. I was intending to get a light neutral color for my next Jige but somehow the size bothers me.

Maybe I should get the KP instead. Hmm... decisions.

Edit: I don't have a pic of me with the jige but the pic below is representative of how I look like with the Jige.

9112cd150423427d3f5f381b63d8c9c4.jpg

Last edited:
I am quite petite in size and had recently got my first Jige elan 29cm. Somehow I find the Jige a little too long and huge for me. I have never had such a large clutch bag. Anyone else with similar thoughts. I was intending to get a light neutral color for my next Jige but somehow the size bothers me.

Edit: I don't have a pic of me with the jige but the pic below is representative of how I look like with the Jige.

She looks great with the jige! Anyway Miss Al, i am not v tall too, with my KC/jige i prefer to wear with heels, more proportional to my eyes. With the KP i wear with both heels/flats... v different styles, if a KP is available in your desired color, grab it!

She actually looks great with the jige 29 here. Not too big or long imo.

She looks great with the jige! Anyway Miss Al, i am not v tall too, with my KC/jige i prefer to wear with heels, more proportional to my eyes. With the KP i wear with both heels/flats... v different styles, if a KP is available in your desired color, grab it!

She actually looks great with the jige 29 here. Not too big or long imo.

I was thinking the same thing - just perfect.

I look like that in the mirror and feel it is too big for people of my size. I just need to get used to it. Thanks so much! :hugs:

The Jige looks fine in the pic. You have to feel comfortable wearing it.
I like the KP & KC also but they are different than a Jige.
A Jige goes anytime, anyplace

Reactions: Miss Al

The Jige looks amazing to me on the last in the picture[emoji173]️[emoji173]️... However since h already have a Jige I would definitely suggest going for a KP. It's great to have variety!

Reactions: Miss Al
Hi all clutch admirers. [emoji175] I need some help. Can you tell me what your thoughts are regarding the Constance long wallet? I have longed for a grab and go wallet that can hold my iPhone as well as coins, bills etc. This wallet seems to fit the bill. But it's quite expensive. What are your thoughts?