Ode to croco!

Oohhhhhh wow how. Wonderful I have been. Waiting on a matte ciel kelly for years now too see that you have a birkin makes me have hope again !!!!! How truly fantastic it is all of them but that ciel !!!!!!! Please post more pics !!!! Best .birkel.

Thank you, you all are really kind!!
As soon as I have time I will post all the rest, the "normal" one
And some pieces of the precollection I have bought saturday.

There's more? :nuts:

Amazing collection! :yahoo:

Do you favour matt over shiny? I've heard such conflicting information regarding how the different types wear and refurbish. What's your experience?

Thank you very much!
I love them all but the ciel and the havane are really my favorite.
It's a matter of personal style, I prefer to be' understatement and low profile, that's why only matt and PHW.

Last edited:
etoupebirkin is true, I have the big fortune to have a fantastic husband that is the real chooser of everything you have seen and you will see in the future, his first occupation is make me happy and select all the best with a very classy taste. Is a man that I have wait for 22 years and finally is mine, now that he understood how much I have loved him in the past and how much I love him now he is completely dedicated to my happiness.
He loves H more than me, if possible... :P

Beautiful collection. Thanks for sharing.
I am a bit of a crocaholic too and like you prefer matte.
It gains a very subtle shine over time and is a tad more hardy.
My one and only shiny croc was slightly damaged by a tiny drop of water before I had even got it home!
Look forward to seeing the rest.:biggrin:

sissy milano, thank you for sharing pictures of your collection with us! :coolpics:

Looking forward to seeing more of your pictures! Do share your pictures in the Reference Section!