Scarves Ode to Annie Faivre

Hi Elaine! I have this exact colorway, so let me see if I can attach a picture. I love this scarf and it ties beautifully. I am wearing a greek key patterned dress, so it may seem a bit busy. I do wear this scarf with black and cobalt blue. So sorry this is HUGE!View attachment 3502372
Wow, LB, this looks amazing on you! Thank you for the model pic. I have the page bookmarked, and "visit" it every day. Still can't make up my mind, but your lovely photo is pushing me closer! :heart::heart::heart:

You look stunning in this dear LadyB! Have missed your beautiful smile and colorful silks!
Playing catch up today with my silks at long last. Here are my two AF recently acquired silks, Zenobie and Chemin de Corail colorway 14. I broke my 90 ban just for AF silks lol.
View attachment 3502816
View attachment 3502817
View attachment 3502820

View attachment 3502826
View attachment 3502831
View attachment 3502836
Love the red pearls on the Chemins, beautiful lanit!

You look stunning in this dear LadyB! Have missed your beautiful smile and colorful silks!
Playing catch up today with my silks at long last. Here are my two AF recently acquired silks, Zenobie and Chemin de Corail colorway 14. I broke my 90 ban just for AF silks lol.
View attachment 3502816
View attachment 3502817
View attachment 3502820

View attachment 3502826
View attachment 3502831
View attachment 3502836
lovely lanit!
These Annie F are worth breaking a 90s ban! You look amazing in these and well worth the investment!
I have been so busy with school that I have yet to be a regular poster here. I will try my best to add pics! Lately, I have been wearing some of my older scarves from years past! It's fun to pull those and think about the memories of each.
Thank you for your sweet comment! (I do have a few goodies to share. I'll post soon!)

Wow, LB, this looks amazing on you! Thank you for the model pic. I have the page bookmarked, and "visit" it every day. Still can't make up my mind, but your lovely photo is pushing me closer! :heart::heart::heart:
Thank you Elaine! I think you would really enjoy this one. So many ways to tie it, too! Bova's pics are so pretty of how she pairs hers with various tops! Hope you are my twin!!

Reactions: ElainePG
Thank you very much Croisette, Elaine and LadyB! It's has been fun seeing the latest AF designs. What an exhibition that would be, no? Croisette, I think you will cherish having this colorway as well. Your yellow gold is such a summery spring contrast to the deep ocean and ruby coral. Think you will very much love wearing both dear.

It is gorgeous on your purple sweater, Croisette. Sooooo beautiful!

Thank you so much, dear Elaine!

Thank you very much Croisette, Elaine and LadyB! It's has been fun seeing the latest AF designs. What an exhibition that would be, no? Croisette, I think you will cherish having this colorway as well. Your yellow gold is such a summery spring contrast to the deep ocean and ruby coral. Think you will very much love wearing both dear.
I'll travel again next week and hope to find this extraordinary, dreamy cw.

Reactions: lanit
This is my first Annie Faivre purchase... I brought this thru a reputable consignment store. I am loving this design n CW. Would I need to be extra careful with this shawl as the material is 65% cashmere n 35% silk as oppose to current production materials?

Thank you for anyone insight
IMG_1489544826.894061.jpg
IMG_1489544838.774724.jpg
IMG_1489544888.112301.jpg
I fall in love with the picture of this black horse! That is why I took a chance n purchased this shawl
IMG_1489544848.175809.jpg

This is a lovely shawl, Hedgwin -- I have several AF shawls (and many more silks) and if anything the older shawls may wear a little better than the newer ones. Compared to this 65/35, the new 70/30 cashmere/silk ratio isn't very meaningful IMO -- I consider them virtually the same.
Congratulations!

This is a lovely shawl, Hedgwin -- I have several AF shawls (and many more silks) and if anything the older shawls may wear a little better than the newer ones. Compared to this 65/35, the new 70/30 cashmere/silk ratio isn't very meaningful IMO -- I consider them virtually the same.
Congratulations!

Thank you so much! Now I feel better
I'm looking forward to wearing this shawl for the next winter season [emoji4][emoji173]