October, November, and December 2016 Purchases!

fed8910e71db1f56c38ea00e683fa8fe.jpg
Look what came in the mail today! It's the Mini Perry Satchel in bordeaux. I just love the color!

Sent from my LG-H830 using PurseForum mobile app

Reactions: snh88
Good Sunday morning to the ladies (and gents) of this forum! Not a frequent poster on here but I would like to share my excitement with none other than the ones that can relate - the RM/Nordstrom Rack/bargain lovers. I found this at Nordstrom Rack last night for $34.97! Dog clip saddle crossbody bag in some reddish orange color. The tag says altered or refinished but it did not show any signs - it was perfect and brand new with no signs of use. It was missing the tag and dust bag, though, but it did come with extra tassels. I'm not sure what they are for, it's not like the ones attached are removable. I moved right in, not caring that it's a summer color and I'm in my 50s. Thanks for letting me share.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 492
Good Sunday morning to the ladies (and gents) of this forum! Not a frequent poster on here but I would like to share my excitement with none other than the ones that can relate - the RM/Nordstrom Rack/bargain lovers. I found this at Nordstrom Rack last night for $34.97! Dog clip saddle crossbody bag in some reddish orange color. The tag says altered or refinished but it did not show any signs - it was perfect and brand new with no signs of use. It was missing the tag and dust bag, though, but it did come with extra tassels. I'm not sure what they are for, it's not like the ones attached are removable. I moved right in, not caring that it's a summer color and I'm in my 50s. Thanks for letting me share.

Wow what a steal! Love the color! You know what the color name is? That'll be a fun bag to use. [emoji3]

Great deal!

Sent from my LG-H830 using PurseForum mobile app

Bought a suede double zipper hobo in whiskey today, what a beautiful bag! RM makes great bags, I have bought quite many Moto hobo in the past but I think this double zipper hobo is better than Moto hobo, more slouchy and stays on shoulder better. It's my very first suede bag, love!

View media item 1220