Oak Bays in Outlets

Stefy

Team Edward
O.G.
Nov 14, 2007
Morning Ladies

Hope we are all well this morning.

Quick question, how often do the Oak Bays come up in the outlets and how much do they go for?

Thanx

Stefy x

I think Jenova got it once - you need to either be calling them or be there at the right time (ie. they just bring it out on the day) Same for choc Bays, Roxy etc...

Good luck!

I think Jenova got it once - you need to either be calling them or be there at the right time (ie. they just bring it out on the day) Same for choc Bays, Roxy etc...

Good luck!

I bought a lovely one for £346 from Shepton Mallet a couple of months ago after reading a tip off here on tpf.

Thanx ladies, I keep seeing pics of Oak and it is reviving my longing for one. £346 is not a bad price considering how much they are in the stores :biggrin:

They have been increased full price now so they might be a bit more than £346 (don't forget that was 30% off their RRP).

I managed to get mine last year from SM although I did have to persuade them to sell it to me and post it out because they said it was too badly marked to sell "sight unseen". I didn't think it was that bad when I got it, a few black marks but I didn't care.

You have to be phoning them first thing on a Thursday morning really as they generally get their deliveries on Wednesdays.

As I'm sure you understand, with Oak Bays, and any Roxy's (especially Oak or Black) you have to be quick!

every now and then they do pop up in putlet but are uaually substandard and mul;berry cannont charge the customer full price. its luck of the draw though.\i got my roxanne from SM ages ago when it was £595 then with 30% off. i couldn't belive it after months of trying.

^ I'm not sure that the list thing actually works because when a Roxy or Bays comes in, I don't think they look at the list before it goes out onto the shop floor by which time, its pretty much gone!