Travel Oahu!

Can anyone recommend a good company to go snorkeling with in Oahu? I know a lot of people go on their own but since we are real beginners, thought we should go w/ a tour group that can take us on a boat, etc. We checked tripadvisor but it seems mostly diving companys on there. If anyone has any recommendations it would be greatly appreciated. thanks!!!

Hello lovelies, my first trip to Hawaii at the end of his month, going to Kona for 5 days and 3 days in Oahu. In Kona we are staying any doing activities with friends but would love some recommendations for Oahu, we will have car. PleAse give me some recommendations for accommodations, my preference define my more luxurious, thank you in advance.

Hello lovelies, my first trip to Hawaii at the end of his month, going to Kona for 5 days and 3 days in Oahu. In Kona we are staying any doing activities with friends but would love some recommendations for Oahu, we will have car. PleAse give me some recommendations for accommodations, my preference define my more luxurious, thank you in advance.

What did you end up doing? We are going next month so hoping to revive this thread and get others to provide input. I went once 5 years ago, but went without the kids (tween/teen) and didn't do everything while I was there (short trip).