:O Scored huge at Macy's today! I got ++

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Large Selma Stud in Coffee for $159.20 from $398

and Bedford gusset cross body malachite (it's a triple zip) for $79.20 from $198

:O

Also I saw on here someone got a jet set tote for $66! Im tempted to go to my other macys!!!!

Not my pics

2. Omg where did u get the sale for selma I thought my sale wad there at $167 plus tax

3. Check your outlet mall.They have wonderful sales there. Sometimes I buy MK bags from Ross or something for someones birthday. I have bought all of my MK bags from the outlet for over 70 dollars off the price of some cheap item, so I am good!

4. Both are from Macys. I got them this morning! I just went in to look around and these were the last one of both!

5. Probably that's why but I can't complain mine was only $8 more lol

6. Congratulations! Love both bags

7. Congrats on the beautiful purses! I knew I should have dropped by our local Macy's today :amuse:

8. ooh I am so jealous. I live in Australia and the Selma here retails for AUD459! Have never seen any discounts on them since they were released here

9. Hey, I am the gal that got the Mandarin Jet Set Tote for 66.00
    Would love to know where you got the Selma Stud in Coffee for 159.00, I want one :smile:
    Which Macys?

10. I feel you!! The Selma costs almost SGD$650 here in Singapore!!!

11. Belk has the large north/south stud Selma for 40% off and the red or black large Selma with grommets for 40% as well. Even if its sold out online, call the stores!

12. Belk does not ship international :sad:

13. It was in Albany, NY, but I *think* I got the last one of this (unless they have more in the back). They did have a ton of other MK bags for 50% off though!

Which Macys did you get the tote at! That's unbelievable!! :smile:

14. My tote was purchased at Macy's NYC where I live.