O-M-G! My HG Wallet!!!

Miss Evy Rocks!

AMARYLIS RISING PHOENIX
O.G.
Dec 15, 2007
I don't know how many of you knew about the hunt for the Legacy Stripe Framed Slim Envelope, but I was restlessly looking for one for what seems to be a loooooong time :search: I almost settled for a gently used one, but the seller sold it to someone else right from under me :lecture: And ever since that, I lost hope and thus began the LV fund... until I spotted a NWOT!

I put my highest bid and did not meet reserve :hrmm: So I was deciding on messaging the seller and offering $20 less than the BIN she had offered, but imagine my surprise when I got an e-mail on my Sidekick LX for a 2nd chance offer
:amazed: right when I was leaving Safeway with 2 bags filled with somewhat healthier food (I'm on a semi-diet as of today...) I say somewhat 'cause I had to buy theHäagen-Dazs Banana Split :amuse: It's just too good.... yum! But I digress... I held my breath and set my bags down on a bench and opened the e-mail... and I almost fainted as I read it: it was a 2nd chance offer for a BIN of... $162.50! :faint:
My fingers trembled as I quickly clicked on the link and signed in into my e*bay to then click on the BIN button! As soon as I got the "Congrats, you just bought this item" message, I knew it was really happening:yahoo:

I'm so ecstatic! I can finally rest, die and go to Coach heaven! lol

Well, not really... now the wait for the shipping begins :oh:

Last edited:
Thank you Starry and Sare :smile:
I was so excited that I rushed home and turned on my PC to double check :P Of course, I had to post right after and now my Ice Cream's melted and my cesar salad is going soggy :Push: But I'm too exhilarated to care :upsidedown:

Last edited:
YAY that is so great that you finally got your HG wallet!! I love hearing when coachies score something that they really are looking for!! Congrats, can't wait to see pics!!

Pictures! Yeah, I forgot :P
Here are some pics from the auction

7271_1.JPG

%21BPp1yog%21mk%7E$%28KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmY+TiBJ0q4bDl%28%21%7E%7E_1.JPG

72cd_1.JPG

Can't wait to get her! :tender: