O.J. . . . . again - alleged robbery

^^ I, for one, am still convinced he's guilty because Not Guilty doesn't mean 'innocent.' It means they can't prove he did it. That just means he had a REALLY good defense.

On the other hand, Michael Jackson has been found not guilty and (without getting into a whole other debate) I believe that.

I think because he didn't have much of a childhood growing up, he wanted to recreate it. Recreating it meant slumber parties. In his mind, it was all completely innocent. It just looked bad to other people.

I feel sorry for Michael. He needs a good therapist.

^^ I, for one, am still convinced he's guilty because Not Guilty doesn't mean 'innocent.' It means they can't prove he did it. That just means he had a REALLY good defense.

On the other hand, Michael Jackson has been found not guilty and (without getting into a whole other debate) I believe that.

I think because he didn't have much of a childhood growing up, he wanted to recreate it. Recreating it meant slumber parties. In his mind, it was all completely innocent. It just looked bad to other people.

I feel sorry for Michael. He needs a good therapist.
I understand what you are saying, but I just think about how I would feel in his shoes (God forbid). If the jury declared me not guilty, I would have issues with people still calling me a murderer. What is the point in going through all of that and having a jury decide the case if the public isn't going to respect and accept the verdict?

As for Michael, I feel sorry for him too. And I agree with you that in my opinion he really wasn't guilty. However, I even get a little tired of him whining about not having a childhood. Joe Jackson was mean and right surly, but he gave those children a career and helped them acheieve financial success early. Not to mention the fact that they were doing something constructive instead of being out in the streets. They should at least be thankful for that.

Didn't mean to hijack the thread though...

Back to OJ!!!!!:smile: I find it interesting that one of his friends thinks the whole thing was a setup to get OJ.

OK, I am no OJ fan but this story doesn't make any sense. WHY would he go in there with a gun being who he is?!:wacko: The story just doesn't ad up.
It just shows that he's not that bright, also evidenced by the fact that he lied about beating Nicole when it's obvious that he did. He DID leave a msg. on the man's answering machine saying, "don't tell them guns were involved." In all fairness, there's no evidence that he himself was carrying a gun, but all it takes to be charged with armed robbery is that guns were involved, whether it's your accomplice holding them or yourself.

I don't feel the Goldmans' are money-hungry. The judgment is their only way to hound him, and who can blame them? It's their only way of "punishing" him. This man has the nerve, after getting away with murder (partly due to a uneducated jury) to sit and flaunt and flout around (with the sex tapes mentioning the murders and the book) instead of getting himself in a corner and attempting to be less than visible. I would make sure he didn't have a moment of rest as well.

Originally Posted by H_addict View Post
OK, I am no OJ fan but this story doesn't make any sense. WHY would he go in there with a gun being who he is?! The story just doesn't ad up.

Because he's - OJ idiot simpson / murderer!
He's already gotten away with murder and he must think he can bully people and do whatever the hell he wants. I can't believe his "smurk" when he was arrested. He is just VILE!

I couldn't find the O.J. Vegas Hotel Room Break-in thread. (Swanky, could you please move this to that thread if it still exists?)

NBC News has obtained exclusive photos of the items O.J. Simpson allegedly tried to seize from a hotel room in Las Vegas.

Attachments

• 070919_ojMemorabilia_01_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_01_hmedium.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
  • 070919_ojMemorabilia_02_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_02_hmedium.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 070919_ojMemorabilia_03_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_03_hmedium.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 070919_ojMemorabilia_04_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_04_hmedium.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 3
  • 070919_ojMemorabilia_05_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_05_hmedium.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 3
Remember, this is the same memorabilia a judge ordered to be turned over to the Goldman family.

Attachments

• 070919_ojMemorabilia_12_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_12_hmedium.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 070919_ojMemorabilia_08_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_08_hmedium.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 3
  • 070919_ojMemorabilia_07_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_07_hmedium.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 3
  • 070919_ojMemorabilia_06_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_06_hmedium.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 5
  • 070919_ojMemorabilia_13_hmedium.jpg
    070919_ojMemorabilia_13_hmedium.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 3
O.J. Still the Worst Criminal Ever

Posted Nov 2nd 2007 3:53PM by TMZ Staff

1102_oj_bn_01.jpg
New reports show that FBI agents knew three weeks ahead of time that O.J. Simpson planned to "retrieve" items Simpson said were stolen from him by a memorabilia dealer.

Sports memorabilia dealer Thomas Riccio told the FBI Simpson wanted to televise the operation as he confronted a collector in a Vegas hotel room. O.J. didn't quite get his wish -- but the audio of the whole incident did end up on TMZ. Close enough, right?

Simpson's fate gets worse by the day. Three of O.J.'s co-defendants have already taken plea deals to testify against the Juice.

Karma's a *****, ain't it?

being acquited from a murder trial is pretty serious. he should have stayed hidden from the public eye.

i do not feel sorry for him, and if convicted i hope they throw away the key!!

at least Michael J left America after the case

BREAKING NEWS: OJ Simpson's Bail Is Revoked!

by Adam Housley

▪ OJ Simpson's bail is revoked
▪ He will be back to jail from Florida
▪ He's flying back today from Miami to Las Vegas and arriving early evening
▪ He's been taken into custody by Miguel Pereira, bail bondsman of You Ring We Spring Bail Bonds
I got the tip late yesterday and have been holding it, making sure the bail bondsman made it to Miami and that he would actually be taken-in without an incident.
Throughout last night and into today, we have kept this extremely quiet, with only a couple of people internally knowing this might go down. We can't afford to let any information slip.

http://housley.blogs.foxnews.com/