Nylon Mini Skinny?

upswife

Feb 6, 2007
Hi Ladies,
I need to get a mini skinny to go in my swingpack for vacation. It's a Hamptons Weekend Nylon Swingpack in black from the outlet - perfect because you can just wipe it off and it's good as new. I'd like a mini skinny in that material if they make one. Of course i can't find one on the Coach website or eBay, anyone know if they make one like that and the item #? I was also thinking optic or lurex optic because I love those lines. But, the more I thought about it, since I'm thinking for our Alaska vacation, nylon (or I guess all leather) might be better.

Thanks!

Hmmmm, I've never seen a nylon one. I do, thought, have a small nylon wristlet from the outlet. Since you visit so often, you've probably seen them - I think they called it hampton's - came out about the same time as the scarf print laminated bags. Good luck!

Hmmmm, I've never seen a nylon one. I do, thought, have a small nylon wristlet from the outlet. Since you visit so often, you've probably seen them - I think they called it hampton's - came out about the same time as the scarf print laminated bags. Good luck!

Ahhhh- forgot about the wristlets. That is the swingpack line mine is from, so I should call and see if they have wristlets left from it. I could just get that to match my swingpack. Thanks for jogging my memory on it!

Here's a pic of the wristlet and the tag it came with - I'm pretty sure I only paid in the $20's for it though. I love it, it's perfect for the beach or the playground! Good luck!

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• hamp wristlet.jpg
    hamp wristlet.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 98
  • wristlet tag.jpg
    wristlet tag.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 100
I have the nylon black mini skinny..got it for about 25 at TJ Maxx one night...it has the pouch on the front with the turn lock, cc slot on the back and then the normal skinny zipper.....I think when they originally came out a year ago they were about $68....