Nylon Madison Sophia, do you have it? Do you love it?

TooManyWantMore

LV Content
Dec 11, 2012
I will soon be the proud owner of my very first satchel :yahoo:!!! She is the 70th Anniversary Coach Madison Nylon Sophia in black. It looks like it may be a delicate bag, is it? Those of you who have it, do you love it? Anyone care to show it off? I will show her off as soon as I get it. Thanks in advance!

Congratulations on your new purse! Welcome to the Sophia club!

I don't think this bag is delicate at all. I have it in gray. I guess you would have to be careful not to snag it but other than that, it will hold up well. You can carry it in the rain. It is easy to clean. Here is a picture of it with my other Sophias.

Attachments

• sophiasmall.jpg
    sophiasmall.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 225
Congratulations on your new purse! Welcome to the Sophia club!

I don't think this bag is delicate at all. I have it in gray. I guess you would have to be careful not to snag it but other than that, it will hold up well. You can carry it in the rain. It is easy to clean. Here is a picture of it with my other Sophias.

Thanks. Wow, they are all beautiful! The teal color in the back is truly amazing. I'm so glad to hear that it's not as delicate as it looks. I'm pretty careful so it sounds like it will be okay. Thanks for the info and picture!