NYC sale dates...

Ok, here is the scoop I got today about the "pre-sale"...there is no real pre-sale for customers, its only on RTW and only for RTW heavy hitter clientele, my SA said no accessories were requested for the pre-sale. The SA could also be trying to spare my feelings for not getting me in!

The Wednesday morning 10-2 is supposed to be for the "press" (I guess connected fashionistas like bargains too).

So since I am not a RTW heavy hitter, I will be seeing you all online on Wednesday (I am aiming to be there online around 1 PM with a few magazines in hand....)

Just keep in mind that they make you check practically everything at the door and you can only come in with your cell phone, wallet, and clothes on your back (preferably not H). They will make you check your purse so make sure to the bring the bare bones with you.

Just keep in mind that they make you check practically everything at the door and you can only come in with your cell phone, wallet, and clothes on your back (preferably not H). They will make you check your purse so make sure to the bring the bare bones with you.

Thanks for the info, olive. I didn't realize that. I hate checking my purse. Usually when I walk into sample sales or stores that require it, I just turn around and walk out. But in this case, I think I'll just have to deal :P

lol. i'll still be dressed like it's winter.

the problem for me is i'm off the following day until the next wednesday. so an extra day is not looking so good for me....