NYC 5th Ave Real Live Groom

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Anybody seen him? The same guy is there day after day. Can I take him home with me?

He's hot.:heart:

2. picture please . . .

3. My thoughts exactly! :yes:

4. people keep telling us about alive groom but no pics??

I want to see the pics especially if he's hot..:P

5. I know I have to bring my camera with me!!!! I always see girls posing with him.

6. GAhh.. everyone and their teasing of me with information about this real Groom. I want real groom photos !!!

7. I saw him! And YES he is hot!

8. I want to see a picture.

9. lol, someone take a picture of the hot groom!! im dying to see too...

10. Does he stand still in front of the store or does he go around like a Mascot?
    If he's so hot I'd go up to him and take a picture with him!!

11. Ok, I agree with the others! Please post pics! I want to see if he is HOT!

12. ahhhhh...stop this cat and mouse game.."I saw a groom!" Very well, where are the pics???

13. I want to see a pic of this come on stop the teasing and show us the pic

14. Picture Picture Picturee!!!

15. He basically just acts like a doorman and takes pictures with people...he's holding a nice structured briefcase with the groom red and white stripe.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice