Nude Satin NP/VP with Black Lace Overlay?????

eh.. it just depends. Where are you going to be wearing them to? How hard are you on your shoes? I'd buy another pair in a hearbeat but I would just scotch guard the heck out of them before I wore them.

eh.. it just depends. Where are you going to be wearing them to? How hard are you on your shoes? I'd buy another pair in a hearbeat but I would just scotch guard the heck out of them before I wore them.

I'm not hard on my shoes at all. They're fairly occassional and I don't work in an office---I work from home but travel for business. I'm just trying to round out my collection and have wanted a lace overlay shoe and the NP seems perfect. I have nothing nude in my collection, however I do have black satin VP's, black patent NP's and black leather Piaf 85's and Armadillo's.

I have them and I love them, they run the same as my vp's, I would say they are comparable to any other satin shoe would be, thats what I have experianced.... I say they are definately a great addition in any Cl girl's collection :yes:
15p0oes.jpg

I own the black/nude in the NP and I also own the cream/gold lace Moonbow yoyo 110. They are fragile, but I'm sure you are careful with your Louboutins. I wouldn't worry about ruining them. I'm actually wearing the NP to a wedding next weekend with a black satin A-line dress. It will be their debut. LOL

I have them and I love them, they run the same as my vp's, I would say they are comparable to any other satin shoe would be, thats what I have experianced.... I say they are definately a great addition in any Cl girl's collection :yes:
15p0oes.jpg

Gorgeous! We are twins. Have you worn yours yet? I have been waiting for the right evening to wear them. :jammin:

15p0oes.jpg

Don't say that. Now I must have them. :P They look beautiful on you Natassha.

These are the one's I'm considering..... Pros/Cons on the colors????

Attachments

• Christian Louboutin Numero Privé BLACK LACE.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Numero Privé BLACK LACE.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 461
  • Christian Louboutin Numero Privé_$770 SATIN LACE.jpg
    Christian Louboutin Numero Privé_$770 SATIN LACE.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 348