Nude Ruby Bayswater

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A quick Saturday night reveal..

Nude Ruby Bays bought thanks to a lovely fellow TPF'r....

2. Here she is:

Attached Files:

3. and a couple more....

Attached Files:

4. You look pleased as punch! And it looks great on you too.

Congratulations! :biggrin:

5. Congratulations - your new Bays is gorgeous & you look great carrying her!! :biggrin:

6. Ruby bays suits your rosy cheeks :smile:
    Adorable bag. Well done, congrats!

Lovely hair you got ;)

7. thanks girls, she needs a little more TLC thank my others but I am not going to baby her too much!

8. I think the rosy cheeks are post eating a madras and a glass of pims!!

9. Congrats on a lovely bag and in such a pretty colour :biggrin:

10. Congatulations, what a perfect match! And do I spot hasbeens on your feet? Looking great alltogether.

11. Oh beautiful! I held this bag longingly in York outlet and thought 'stunning' . It is really special. It looks perfect on you. love the bretton strip and the lovely denim mini. You have a fabulous figure. you rock that gorgeous bag! Xx

12. :drool: wow congrats, ruby looks fab on you, love your outfit too!

13. Thanks girls, Yes, wearing my swedish hasbeens on feet, so comfy.

14. ^^ sadly to cold and wet in my part of sweden for hasbeens (or nude ruby bays) until spring i guess... Enjoy your great combo!

15. I am trying to get as much use out of my Hasbeens as possible before winter starts!.... and I am hoping I can use ruby bays throughout the year as long as it is dry!