Now that it is getting close..

ilove2shop

O.G.
Jun 17, 2006
Who is actually on board or going to own the Motard Biker? Anyone else see it in real life and what are your thoughts? I did get to see it for a couple of seconds, and to be honest, it really appealed to me, which is surprising, because it never got my attention in photos. I think I might really love the bag, but am unsure about getting a "runway" bag and of course, there is that price tag. Anyone? :shrugs:

I got my paws on that bag yesterday...How Beautiful!!! So much prettier in real life than the photos. I never thought about this bag either. $4,050.00 is too much for me. But when he brought that bag out to show me (it was saved for someone else) I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. So soft and the perfect size. Thank God it was saved for someone else or my cc might have been in BIG trouble. It is by far the nicest bag I've seen in a long time. Lucky ladies who get to have it.

I was WL'd for it but cancelled because of the heart-stopping price tag. There were two on display at the LV boutique on Monday when I went to see if I'd made the biggest mistake of my life cancelling. I didn't. The Biker is too heavy for me and I still couldn't figure out how to open the clasp. For $4050, the bag should open by voice command and hand you whatever it is you need. Also, it didn't seem like anybody thought about the interior -- no cell phone pocket. This bag is artwork but not really meant to be used, IMHO.