Now I like the look of the PS1 bag.......or Celine

annie1

Sep 12, 2009
I have found a whole new world of bags on this forum....just started looking at the PS1 bags, for everyday I wonder if it would be better or try and ket the Celine mini luggage in black:graucho:

I was looking at that also - really leaning toward the all black mini just afraid of a lighter color for color transfer but the black/white is stunning also

Well do you prefer handheld/crook of arm bags or ones that you can shoulder carry? Both are different in style. The Celine seems more classic and elegant while the PS1 is downtown chic.

I hate to say it but I prefer both some of my are shoulder and some hand held/crook Iam just afraid Celine may be just to large for me I did look at the photos its stunning what to do.....well not much since the weather is terrible but scan the web.....

I prefer the Celine because I like its clean lines and elegance. I'm also more of a girly girl so the PS1 never interested me because it doesn't fit my style.

They are such different bags. The Celine is a classic girlie bag and honestly the PS1 to me looks like something a guy would use....it's just not my style at all.

SOLD while Iam home Iam going to find a Celine and I think classic black will be timeless since Iam afraid of color transfer and will sick with the all leather one....now my hunt starts something to do with this weather COLD

The Celine mini isn't as big as it appears in pictures. I know that doesn't make sense, but it isn't overwhelming or anything. I have one on the way from the Haute Look sale, but I had and returned an orange one (I know, I know, but the shade of orange was the same as a bag I have and not my favorite orange color). I love the Celine. I don't like the PS1 even though I love a cross body strap.

Iam assuming the black is the all black leather? Iam getting ready to make some calls and I want to be able to tell them exactly what I want. Iam sure something with croc is $$$$$