Now I can walk the walk!

I have to give a 'shout out' to my wonderful SA, Sarah (assistant manger of handbags), at Nordies in Sacramento- Arden Fair. My first bbag experience, so far has been a pleasant one b/c of her :yes:

She is fantastic :yahoo: . Nothing but helpful, kind and courteous :flowers:

Argh!! I'm screaming coz I'm really thinking of a rouge vif hobo but still haven't decided between that and the City. Lol!

Congrats tabbyco!!! Can't wait to see your pics when you get her. Oooh and congrats on the Blue India pre-order too! Now that's gonna be another stunner!

O---M---G!!! :yahoo: That is all I can say! I am speechless (doesn't happen often). This is the MOST BEAUTIFUL BAG IRL!!!! I thought I had an idea of what the fuss was all about, but I had NO IDEA until I felt this leather, gazed at the color and put the bag on my shoulder.

Put a fork in me, I'm done. Going to my closet to sell all my former bags so I can finance my new habit. Better yet, I better get back to work and make some more $$ (good thing I am on commission!!)

So, without further adiou.... let me introduce you to my new Rouge VIF Hobo:

Hobo.jpg

KonaHobo.jpg

Gorgeous tabbyco! (love it hanging off your pup!!). You are correct in that it is difficult to describe how lovely the color & leather is! Love it on the 'Day' style. :love: Congratulations on receiving your gorgeous bag!! I'm sure you will enjoy it!! (fyi.. I couldn't get to your photobucket pic link).