Now a Dooney & Bourke question...

sally47

Mar 1, 2007
Hi,
This is another thrift shop buy... I paid $1.00 for it. Any chance it's authentic? I couldn't get a great pic of the tag but it is white with blue print... no red. It says Dooney & Bourke Inc, Made in USA and on the back it is numbered 23699. I couldn't leave it there for $1.00!
Thanks
Sally

Attachments

• 100_1701.jpg
    100_1701.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 357
  • 100_1702.jpg
    100_1702.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 301
  • 100_1707.jpg
    100_1707.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 273
what a FIND, my mother has that bag and loves it to DEATH. thats one of my mothers favorite purses! that is DEFINATELY an oldschool dooney. you might want to do more research and get a few more opinions before ya believe me, but uh, i'da bought it, and i'da thunk it's real!

GREAT FIND!

PS- i don't think anyone would try to make a fake purse of that style!

no problemo, my gayman and me are going to hit up a goodwill and salvation army because of you soon! LoL!

OMG i love you, you just cured my purse ban blues! i'm going to thrift store hop and keep my eye out for designer names! i cant' wait to go to the new coach store in the Maine mall but thats april! now i have something bag related to keep me busy! thanks for the inspiration!

oh yes, and i'm suprised to see that metal duck dangley still there! WOOHOO FOR U! i'm so jealous!!!!!!

you should go post a request for the dooney forum! click the link in my signature!

good lord, i'm jealous!

congrats again!!!!! thanks for curing my blues!

Thanks again! And try the thrift shops associated with churches... they usually have some nice treasures! I have 4 pairs of very nice thrift shop Ferragamo's... no Ferragamo purse yet though! Happy hunting!