November 2021 Purchases

ghoulish

Nov 28, 2018
I've been bitten by the Loewe bug! Not complaining, as the craftmanship and quality is amazing.

I was looking to add yet another bag to my collection, but was torn between the Balloon & Hammock. After trying both versions in the store, I opted for the Hammock! It's simply unique and I love all the ways it can be worn!

Here's my new Small Hammock in Black/Anthracite Canvas Anagram :love:

image0 (4).jpegIMG_6826.jpg

Managed to snag an excellent condition preloved cream flamenco from a Japanese eBay store for a great price (Had it authenticated too). It is the 2016 style with the thicker strap that can be worn on the shoulder of adjusted for crossbody. I have loved the flamenco for a long time but prefer the older model with the thicker strap. The leather is so soft! I’ve worn it with a dark coat and no colour transfer.

8F500903-A1C0-41F9-BE88-67095ED7B0E3.jpeg

Very nice, and toasty warm!

Great to see the little Flamenco modelled too, is this one called the Flamenco pocket ?
It’s near the top of my Loewe wishlist too, just have to decide on colour.
Thank you it kept me nice and toasty today as it was so cold.
Yes your correct it’s called the Flamenco Pocket. It looked a bit flat but then again it had nothing inside it. I think it would look a lot better once you get your essential items in it.

Reactions: Straight-Laced